She gasps, her eyes widening as she pulls back from my chest "They're going to be here at 10!" She wiggles against me, trying to pull out of my hold.

I groan at the friction of her bare skin against my already hard dick and she freezes. Her hazy eyes widen, her cheeks darkening "Kingston, not the time to be turned on!" She scolds, slapping my chest playfully before prying at my hands.

My mouth opens to say something but the doorbell rings through the house, the dogs barking reaching our room.

"È colpa tua!" She scolds me in Italian, "M***a!" The words roll of her tongue perfectly as I let my arms go from around her. She leaps up from the bed, rubbing her temples.
(This is your fault!) (Shit!)

My eyes trail along her bare body, her perky ass staring back at me with my handprint tattooed into the thick flesh with my name along the bottom. Her slim waist and wide hips, her thick thighs I love to be between. The muscles in her back flex with certain movements, her messy hair swaying as she makes her way into the bathroom.

"Vestiti e vai ad aprire la porta! Digli che sarò giù." She yells through the closed bathroom door. The doorbell rings again and I throw the blanket off me, standing up and stretching my arms high above my head with a yawn.
(Get dressed and go open the door! Tell them I'll be down.)

The doorbell rings again and Amara curses in another language again from the bathroom. A chuckle leaves me as I make my way to the closet and pull on a pair of boxers and sweatpants, raking a hand through my hair then heading to the door of our bedroom.

The dogs bark again, this time louder as I open the door to our bedroom and step out, the metal ring on my left ring finger clinks against the doorknob. Pushing my hands into my sweatpants pockets I head down the hallway.

Slowly I make my way down the stairs, the wood quietly creaking under my feet, I glance out the window, seeing my brothers cars parked out front.

Why did Amara invite them so early? We could've cuddled longer.

"Quieto." I tell the dogs and they instantly quiet their barking, meeting me at the stairs. Rogue keeps his head high at my side. Roxy gives me a glance and slowly makes her way up the stairs to Amara.

She's a good dog.

The doorbell rings again and I groan with an eye roll, getting to the door and pulling it open. Mason freezes with his finger pressed against the doorbell, Dawson shaking his head at him and James and Julius laughing at Mason.

Mason's eyes widen like he's been caught doing something illegal and James and Julius burst out laughing, Dawson chuckles softly, giving me an apologetic smile.

Rogue barks happily, his tail wagging back and forth. James and Julius grin. "Rogue!" James states, bursting through the door and tackling the big dog.

Rogue growls playfully, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as James pats his head.

Julius walks forward and gives me a hug "Hey big bro," he greets, giving me a high-five and walking past me "Hey Jul,"

I give him a smile and then glare at Mason. Mason chuckles, rubbing his neck "Sorry man, but you didn't answer the door." I groan, rubbing my hand down my face "We were still in bed."

Mason smirks, wiggling his brows at me. A scowl covers my face. "Aw c'mon!" Mason snorts annoyed, pushing past me and into the house, calling out Amara's name.

Dawson sighs "I told him not to, he didn't listen. Dipshit." I chuckle and Dawson pats me on the back "Good to see ya little bro, been a while." He walks past me into the house allowing me to close the door and follow my brothers inside.