I missed this❤️

A few weeks later*

Scarlets pov*
It had been a few weeks and to put it in shorter terms I have had the best time ever since milla and Owen came back to cali to stay with us for a while,  right now me and Colin and where making breakfast while rose and cosmo where playing in the backyard.
I heard little fast steps running down the stairs and it was Owen, he ran into the kitchen and said " hi auntie scar!" I smiled and said " hey sweet boy, come here come give me a hug" I opened my arms and he ran into them after a while he pulled away and ran into the backyard to play with rose and cosmo who I had told earlier they had to be extra gentle with him becuase he was a lot younger.

Millas pov*
I was currently getting dressed when I heard a soft knock on my door followed by scarlet saying " hey can I come in?" I let her in and continued to get myself ready when scarlet came and sat on my bed and said " so Colin wants to take all the kids to the zoo and then the pool for some bonding time, and I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me and help me cook?" I smiled at her and said " yeah sure!, and also you guys don't need to take Owen if it's too much of a hassle he's not your guys responsibility, it's already enough that you guys decided to make his room" scarlet shook her head and said " nonsense milla, you are part of our family whether you like it or not and so is Owen, your still our daughter even if we never got the chance to legally adopt you, and you will always be our daughter." I wrapped my arms around scarlet and said " thank you.."

A couple hours later*
No one's pov*
The kids where gone with Colin for the day and they decided that they would stay in a hotel, so right now it was just scarlet and milla walking around the outdoor mall by the beach, they had just bought a couple new pairs of swimsuits becuase they where gonna go to the beach right after going home to drop off their stuff.
The girls where now at the beach and they where sitting on the sand when scarlet abruptly stood up and said " get up where gonna take some pictures of you becuase you look stunning in a swimsuit I haven't seen you one in since you where like 12" milla agreed but only said one photo so scarlet took advantage and took a good one.
The girls where now at home laying in scarlets bed her holding milla in her arms and she said " I missed this.." milla smiled up at scarlet and said " I missed this too.., after I left my parents didn't show me any love" scarlet shook her head and said " you will never feel like that ever again you hear me? I will always show you love becuase ever since the first day I saw you I knew you would be my sweet girl.." millas eyes started to droop and scarlet held her as she slept, before going to bed scarlet posted the picture she took today on her Instagram.

@scarletjohansson: love this girl with all my heart❤️, we may not be biologically mother-daughter but in my heart she will always be the first little girl that touched my heart, love you so much❤️

Comments disabled*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Long time no post! I'm so sorry for updating this story sooner I've been trying to learn how to write more in detail and use better words, hope this is good compared to my last couple of stories before "she was the only thing missing" which Id like to say that this story and the one I'm currently working on are some of the bests stories I've done in a while.