So London Is Home?

Synopsis: Harry surprises his girlfriend on one of the most important day of her life.

Filming and preparing the Treat People With Kindness music video was easily one of the top most fun things Harry has done in his entire career, also one the most magical moment for him happened on the sets when he met his girlfriend there

Filming and preparing the Treat People With Kindness music video was easily one of the top most fun things Harry has done in his entire career, also one the most magical moment for him happened on the sets when he met his girlfriend there. For the longest he had kept thinking that he is a very, very bad dancer but that wasn't true at all.

He was very nervous and jittery the whole time. Even when he had practiced for weeks straight.

It was all gone when he met met YN very early on the day. She had came to help around for Paul- Paul Roberts who is the choreographer of the MV- she was one of his dear friends who was also nice enough to be one the extras.

YN already had a huge name for herself in her industry and for a huge name like her to be an assistant and background dancer was a bit rare. She is really good friends with Paul which was a plus.

Harry got to know she was already a big name in the dance industry and among professional dancers on the sets. The back ground dancers were making short tiktoks and videos with her on the sets in between practice breaks. What humbled him was that she had no idea who he was, she was just there to help her friend and get some more work added to her portfolio. What she didn't know was she would find herself a boyfriend there.

She was very well known her multi genre choreography style, she new many, many forms and styles of dance out there and was spectacular at each one of them. Harry was very mesmerised by her when he saw her there in her own element with other background dancer who claimed to be her biggest fans!

Yeah, she had a cult like fan following like him too. The strength of them is nothing compared to his fans but they're as dangerous as his fans are. Which scared the shit out of him to ask her out on a date.

On their first date he found out everyone in her family were either into dancing or in music or some sort of art field. Her mum being a professional dancer made so much sense with her being into the same so much. But that was all she shared about herself on the first date, the more he got to know about her was from internet. Which he took with the grain of salt, all the good things about her came out to be true as the time went on.

She also lived in London near Hampstead as she ran one of her mum's academy in the city. She also taught to little kids there Harry got to know when he visited her as a surprise after he was done at the make-shift studio recording his Album. She was just done with the last of her online classes. They did the little TPWK routine which was a lot of fun before they went to hers to have a quiet night and rest of the weekend.

For the rest of quarantine and their work schedules lined up perfectly giving them both time together and apart and grow together with all their deserved privacy.

It's been over two and half years they're together. Easily the best two and half years for both of them.

Harry was on tour but so was YN, with her small dance sessions at many institutions around America (which coincidentally lined up with Harry's tour).