Kiss On The Cheek

Synopsis: Where YN is Harry's best friend's sister who have been dating secretly until her brother finds out.

This is a Long Hair Harry Oneshot!

Jerek, is YN's brother's name in this book.

............................................................

Harry was weirded out when Jerek completely stopped having his over at his for their lad time. Or they'd throw parties at his.

Jerek was a year older than everyone and he was Harry's senior but they become best friends. That meant Jerek graduated early and he could now afford to live at his own place rather than renting it.

Later Harry learned he have his little sister staying with him now as she got into some dope Business Law school in London on full scholarship on all her classes, yeah that was a brag Harry liked to admit. But Harry or none of Jerek's other friends minded having another company. But his explanation was that his sister is just very anxious and shy, and he wouldn't want to invade her privacy as his dad sent her to live in London at his words. Coming from a typical Indian family it was what he said was normal.

Harry wished he had an elder brother who could let him live in with him like Jerek. His sister didn't even work!

All she did was go to college, study at home and rarely ho our with her new friends. Harry didn't even see her until it was her nineteenth birthday. And oh boy, would he lie when he admitted to have an instant crush on her? No, he'd shamelessly admitt it!

She was exactly how Jerek described her to be, very shy, timid and anxious all the time. But he tried to make conversations with her as best he could at the little party her brother threw her and asked Harry to help, so he was definitely invited.

He remembered all her girl friends were trying to flirt with him and get a way with him, but he was not interested, particularly that night. Of course he wouldn't show up to anyone's birthday party without a present, though he had to drag her sister to a store to get a another girl a present. He had to sit through her teasing but he got away with it and just ended up getting her a little bracelet because even his sister didn't know what to get her. Well, YN ended up liking it and asked her brother to personally thank him from her.

That was the the last time he talked to YN.

Until it was nearing the end of first semester. Jerek was stuck at work and he'd frantically asked Harry to go get YN from college, she had a very bad day and she was on verge of having a breakdown; that was Jerek's explaination. Harry didn't had to do anything and he's an amazing friend so he agreed to pickup Yan and drop her back her, be a little chauffeur for his crush. He got her number from Jerek himself.

But it was all true, YN was very close to having an anxiety attack or something close to that. Harry didn't know how to help her if she needed his help, but she was quick to gather herself.

"I, I, I am sorry you had to be bothered." She said.

"It's okay. Are you alright?" He asked glancing at her and her the road back and forth.

"Yeah, I'm just having a bad day." She explained, her wavering voice made him go soft.

"It's okay, it's okay. If you want to talk about it you know you can talk to me." He offered.

"Ah... It was just a bad presentation. Had a huge error in my presentation." She shared, "I tried to get through the lectures after that but I just couldn't."

"Did anyone say anything to you?" He was concerned if she got bullied or something for that.

"No, I just... I don't know I felt embarrassed and it was bugging me." She shrugged, "I have anxiety so it doesn't help either."