༒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾༒

Start from the beginning

Right... because you were alone. 

And there was no one who would save you. No Kakucho. No Mochi.. No Haruka... No Baipā... no one.. you were alone. Alone in a room full of men who declared you as their new pet. 

"Huh? Don't be shy", Misami grinned, "tell us what your name is beautiful!"

Mustering up as much confidence as you could, you said your name before falling silent again. "What a beautiful beautiful name, little lamb. I'm sure we're gonna have a good time!", he said, lifting his glass of wine as to cheers before downing the rest of it. 

The big door behind you opened up, Mishima walking through it with two underlings and stopping right beside you. "I apologize for taking a while to come but I'm sure you have already met and introduced yourselves to (l/n)", he said. "Don't worry boss", Ray grinned, "all formalities are done and over with!", "that's good! Then let's go. I'll show you in which room you will stay from now on!"

And with that, you silently followed Mishima. 

"(y/n) leaves and the first thing you do is trying to overdose?", Koko said, clicking his tongue in annoyance. "I did not try to overdose. Don't get shit twisted. I just had a drink too much alright!", Sanzu mumbled out, clutching his head due to the pounding headache he currently experienced. A bad hungover. 

"Great, Alcohol poisoning. Makes things a lot better", Koko said, throwing his arms in the air. 

"Leave me alone! Fuck!", Sanzu grumbled, his headache getting worse by the minute. Ran approached him, nudging him with a glass of water and medicine which Sanzu took without another word. 

Hoping that the medicine will take care of his pounding head as fast as possible. 

"So... our little one is with Nikushimi now, right?", Mochi asked, his arms crossed while his gaze was hard. "Unfortunately", Koko sighed, running a hand through his white hair. "Did any of them say when she will be back or did Mikey indicate something?", Mochi asked, though Sanzu shook his head, "No. When I talked to Mishima Karado, it didn't seem like the option was discussed at all with Mikey. It almost sounded like, we will never see her again. Not in those circumstances at least." 

"So... Mikey just gave her away? Just like that?", Koko asked in disbelief. "Yeah.. I don't know what his purpose is", Sanzu answered, feeling his headache slowly disappear. 

With a sigh he stood up, making his way out of the door. Kokos gaze following the pink male in confusion, "where are you going?", "I have stuff to do", he replied, waving Koko off. "What do you mean you have stuff to do? What about (y/n)?!" 

Sanzu halted, turning his head slightly, saying something that sealed the deal. "There's nothing we can do. She's gone, live with it or talk to Mikey and die!"

Koko was left in utter shock, turning to Mochi and Ran. Both men could just shrug their shoulders. "Sanzus right... There's nothing we can do. Going against Mikey.. means we're scraps", Mochi said, Ran getting up to leave as well. "But-", "Koko", Ran interrupted, "remember.. these were your own words!", before the elder Haitani also left for business. 

"I can't believe this", Koko mumbled, sitting down on the couch. Cupping his head with his hands, he felt frustration seeping through his pores.

Turning to Mochi, he felt himself loosing his cool, "How can they.. how can you act like... act like that?!", "Koko..", Mochi sighed, "you gotta understand.. no one is taking it easy. No one is really alright with this but.. we have to accept it", "How can you fucking accept this?!", he snapped.