Sleepover

Your pov:
   It was currently 2:42 on a Friday. I'm in 6 period social studies waiting for the bell to ring any second now. Ding Dong Ding Dong. Finally! I walked to the gym where Walker my best friend since elementary had 6 period. I was about to text him when I felt him hug me from behind. "Hey I was about to text you." I hugged him back feeling warm since it was cold. "Shall we?" Walker held his hand out waiting for me to take it in mine. "We shall." We walked home holding hands.
Everyone at school thought we were together because we're always hugging and we're always together. Now if you ask me that sounds like a good friendship to me. And that's what we have, a great friendship! "So did your mom agree to out sleepover?" My parents were out of town for the weekend so we had the whole house to ourselves! That means karaoke as loud as we want and endless snacks! My mom left me her emergency credit card so I can order food just in case! "Yeah I just have to pick up my bag with my clothes and all that."
I waited for Walker outside his house when his mom pulled in the drive way. "Y/n honey? What are you doing out here?" She looked confused and I smiled. "Waiting for Walker! He's getting his stuff." She looked at me confused then giggled. "I'm so sorry I forgot! You guys are having a sleepover today!" I smiled and told her it was no problem! "Ok I'm ready let's go!" Walker closed the door behind him and greeted his mom before putting his arm on my shoulder. "Be safe! We're next door if you need anything!" We waved at his mom as we walked in my house.
"Wow I keep forgetting that your parents are rich!" Walker jokes and I just punch him on his arm. "We both have rich parents" I rolled my eyes. Man can he annoy me sometimes. "Sooooo are you ok with eating take out later?" Walker grinned nodding like an idiot. "Yeah sure Chinese take out right?" I nodded my head then remembered what I bought last week. "Walker come here!" Walker walked into the kitchen smirking. "That's what she said." I rolled my eyes looking to see him on the counter dying of laughter. "Haha haha! Very funny." I grabbed his hand and dragged him into my garage to show him the karaoke machine I bought. "Wow! It's huge!" Walker smiled then realized what he said as I smirked. Pay back. "That's what she said." I winked at him then walked to the kitchen laughing this time as Walker just walked back silently. "Here I found fruit already cut." I handed him a bowl and sat next to him on my couch.
"We should watch despicable me!" I suggested getting a seriously look from Walker. "Fine Deadpool it is!" I shook my head as he didn't even hesitate to press play. I looked at Walker to see him reciting the entire monologue as I giggled to myself. I didn't realize that I was still staining at him until he turned around and looked back at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" Walker asked worried. "No, your fine." I looked at Walker confused when he started smirking. "So you were just admiring me?" I hid my face into my hands. "Walkerrr!" I was blushing hard but I wouldn't let him see so I just stayed that way until it was gone. "No but seriously, is there something wrong?"
I decided I was going to take advantage of the moment and tell him. My super secret. The secret only my mom and I knew about. It was something we kept between us. The choke hold this secret has on me. The burning desire to tell him was getting to me. I needed to tell him. "So uh..idk how to say this but..." I couldn't look at him straight in the eye. "Hey y/n, look at me." He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "What's wrong?" I sighed. It's now or never I thought to myself. "Uh Walker we've been friends since elementary and we have been till now and I'm grateful that you haven't left me. And im afraid that if I tell you what I want to that it'll end this amazing friendship that we have and I don't want that to happen! Ugh! What I'm trying to say is..I like you Walker! I have since 5th grade and I'm sorry if you have your eye on someone else I understand I just want us to still be friends no matter what happens between us! And I-" I never finished that sentence cause what happened after was amazing.
I felt his warm lips on mine and pulled him more in. When we pulled away I was breathless. "Wow! That was.." "amazing!" Walker smiled and I looked at him with a frown. "So does that mean that you like me back?" Walker nodded and pulled me into a hug. "Of course, I have been since 4th grade actually! I just never came across telling you." I smiled. "So will you be my boyfriend??" Walker smiled and nodded. "Perfect." I giggled then pulled him for another kiss. "Mmm. I'll get used to this." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Relax, Scobell." I checked my phone to see the time. "Hey it's getting late we should go to bed already." Walker agreed and helped me clean up. "Wheres the inflatable mattress?" I shook my head. "That'll take to long. Just sleep in my bed!" Walker smirked then walked away.
I took a shower and brushed my teeth walking into my room. "Walker?" I asked then heard him yell from across the hall that he's taking a shower. I got into my bed and began to drift off. A couple seconds later I felt hands around my waste. "Mmm, goodnight Walker." I told him half asleep. "Goodnight Mrs. Scobell." I giggled to think he's already thinking about the future. I felt him dig his face into the crook of my neck. I went back to sleep and did for the rest of the night. Guess I'll have to use the karaoke machine tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Ugh this is so cheesy! I'm sorry I'm not even sure how to write or make stories. But hopefully this is good! I do take requests, so I'll be expecting some! Thanks for reading!

Love,
Lilly <33