Episode 40: Shut Up Faker!

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Last time, I ran into another Hedgehog calling himself 'Shadow'. He's gotta be the one giving me a bad name. He was pretty tough and left me holding the bag when GUN showed up to arrest me. Now they're taking me to some kinda military prison on an island off the coast. I've gotta figure out what the heck's going on and fast!"

Dr. Eggman: Having to come back isn't my idea of a vacation! How can you be sure your intelligence reports are correct? Why would the 4th Chaos Drive be here on the island? Are you absolutely sure?!

Rouge: Well, believe what you wanna believe.

Dr. Eggman: Hmm, very well. Very well. Let's discuss how we are going to do this. I will go in first and distract the military troops, allowing you to sneak into the base without being detected. Then, Shadow will... enter the armory, where he will set the timer on these dynamite packs. Once that is in place, we will blow up the whole island before anyone has a chance to know what hit them! *to Rouge* Meanwhile, you will sneak into the cargo area and grab the Chaos Drive. That's a challenge for such a worthy treasure hunter as yourself, isn't it bat-girl?

Rouge salutes and winks at Eggman.

Dr. Eggman: We only have thirteen minutes to pull this mission off, and we only get one try; so don't fail me!

Rouge: Yes sir, Boss Man!

Eggman walks away in his Egg Walker mech to fulfill his part of the mission. As Rouge is about to fly away, Shadow grabs her by the arm.

Shadow: Tell me one thing. Why would you want to help the doctor in the first place?

Rouge: I have my reasons for doing what I do, just like I'm sure you have yours. *sarcastically* After all... you don't really wanna conquer the world, do you?

Shadow: Just find the drive.

Shadow takes off to fulfill his part of the mission and Rouge does the same.

Meanwhile, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, and Deku are flying toward the island.

Kaminari: We're getting close!

Kirishima: You sure this is it?

Kaminari: No doubt about it, this must be the island. It's a reinforced, super-strong secret military base called Prison Island. We heard on the GUN coms.

Deku: Alright then. Take us down Kaminari!

Kaminari: Roger that!

As they're getting closer to the island, they see some fighting up ahead.