Episode 30: The League of Villains Returns

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Last time the League of Villains decided to crash the party and send me on a wild goose chase! The nerve of those guys! Now I'm pressed for time. I gotta find Bakugou and the others and make sure everyone's okay! Crunch time, Sonic!"

Picking up right from where the last episode ended, Sonic is now speeding through the forest to help anybody he can.

Music Insert:

Sonic: Ditching those bombs really slowed me down! Hope I'm not too late!

Just up ahead, Sonic sees a faint glow. As he gets closer he sees Bakugou and Todoroki holding their own against the villain, Moonfish. Moonfish is attacking the boys with his teeth as they dodge out of the way. Just then, the Blue Blur speeds in.

Sonic: Sorry to crash the party!

At full speed, Sonic boosts into the villain, breaking his teeth and knocking him back. Moonfish cries out in pain.

Sonic: Freeze him now!

Todoroki: Right!

Todoroki uses his ice to completely envelop the villain and freeze him solid, immobilizing him.

Sonic: Phew, another close one.

Todoroki: Good to see you're okay, Sonic.

Bakugou: Whatever, I didn't need you, Hedgehog.

Sonic: Nice to see you too, Bomberman.

Todoroki: Sonic, what's going on?

Sonic: The league of villains is back, *to Bakugou* and they're after you...

Todoroki: Why would someone willingly search for Bakugou?

Bakugou: WHAT'D YOU SAY?

Sonic: Denki and Izuku both ran back toward camp for help, and I'm on my way to give the others some backup. Listen, I know we ain't exactly on the best of terms, but if we wanna get through this, we're gonna have to work together.

Bakugou: PISS OFF RAT! I can handle myself! Don't think 'cause you beat me in the sports festival that means shit!

Sonic: Are you seriously bringing that up NOW? We've got bigger things to worry about, I'm trying to help you!

Bakugou: I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN HELP, SO GET LOST!

Sonic: Okay, I've had with you man! I tried being nice, we all did, but there's just no winning with you! The only thing you care about is yourself, and you just can't see anything past that! Everything has to be about you! Well, ya know what? FINE! FIGHT THE VILLAINS YOURSELF! GET KIDNAPPED! SEE IF I CARE!

With that, Sonic takes off to help anybody else. Todoroki just gives Bakugou a cold look.

Bakugou: What?!

Todoroki: Nothing.

Sonic keeps speeding through the forest, looking for anyone who might be in trouble.

Sonic: Blasty can save himself then, I've got my friends to look out for!

He keeps running, finding more Nomus on the way, and taking them out, as Shigaraki watches the chaos from above.