*****

They have returned to their mansion, Liam is as usual sleep with Zayn in his room, Niall watching TV while eating nandos, Lottie with Niall, Louis and Harry are in the room for something.

"Lou please! We're just late for a few minutes" Harry whined.

"I don't care, you're still late love" Louis speak while holding back his anger.

"Then what do I have to do to make you forgive me?"

"Do me a favor" Louis smirk and Harry know damn well what that mean.

"What? No! We literally do it yesterday, my bum is still hurt" Harry said while pouting.

"You can use your mouth for me"

"I'm very full, just finished eating I immediately drank milk again" said Harry.

"Harry" Louis said in his low voice.

"Yeah yeah, don't say that, it's scary"

"Okay, now suck my cock"

"Yes I know" Harry sat in front of Louis and unzipped Louis's jeans.

"you really tensed" Harry spoke

"Hurry up love"  Harry immediately put Louis's cock into his mouth and moved his head back and forth.

"yeah like that" Louis sighed as he closed his eyes.

"yeah taking my cock very well" Louis sighed as he lifted his head.

"Oh fuck fuck"

Harry felt that Louis's cock was getting bigger, indicating that he was going to release his sperm, Harry deepened his suction even more.

"Shit" Louis groaned.

Louis gently squeezed Harry's hair and moved Harry's head back and forth according to his will and Harry just followed Louis's movements.

"ah shit! Yeah you're doing so well" Louis smirking at him.

And finally Louis has released his sperm, Harry's mouth is full of Louis's sperm until it comes out of his mouth and drips on his chin and neck, Harry without hesitation and without disgust swallows sperm that doesn't know what the taste is, only Harry knows.

"So sexy" said Louis then squatted in front of Harry and licked the sperm on his neck.

"Ohh.." Harry moan as he lifted his head.

"a little kiss mark it's not a problem right?" asked Louis softly.

"Yeah... just one kiss mark" said Harry.

Louis immediately sucked Harry's long neck and made a kiss mark there.

"O-ohh..shit" Harry moan as he closed his eyes tightly.

Harry squeezed Louis's shoulder while slightly biting his lower lip.

"L-Louis..are you done"

Louis stopped and looked at Harry gently with a satisfied smile.

"Come on down, we have a briefing" said Louis as he got up and stood up.

Harry stood up and looked at Louis who turned around while bowing.

"what are you doing?" asked Harry confused while frowning.

"hold you" Louis answered.

"Put me down I don't want to!"

"Okay..." said Louis, Louis sighed.

Louis straightened his body and turned around and spread his arms.

"what else is this?" asked Harry.

"Yes, I carry you dear" Louis said excitedly.

"oohh..." Harry said then jumped into Louis's arms.

Louis swiftly carried Harry's body and held her buttocks from falling. And then Harry and Louis go downstairs.

"Guys see, there are couples who are just finish having sex again" Zayn said.

Liam smacked Zayn the back of the head casually without any fear.

"Shut the hell up!" Liam said with a serious tone.

"Oh baby please" Zayn said with a sigh.

"I'm disgusted! Don't call me that!" said Liam.

"noisy" said Louis coldly.

"which one is noisy, us or you both when having fun?" Zayn said mockingly.

"How about we start the briefing?" asked Lottie.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Okay, we have an event for a 'meet' with the mafia boss too, and he wants to buy our 'stuff'" explained Lottie.

"What did he buy?" asked Louis coldly.

"Cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine" Lottie replied.

"Not bad, which mafia boss?" asked Niall.

"Nick Jonas" said Lottie.

"It's ready" said Ashton as he lifted two large bags on the table and a large bag was placed by Liam.

"How much is he willing to pay?" asked Louis.

"1.5 billion" Lottie said with a smile.

"Not enough, you know the bag is big and our stuff is the best" said Louis.

"Okay, shall we call?" asked Niall.

Louis nodded his head and Niall called Nick, when the phone was picked up Niall clicked on the speaker.

"Hello, good afternoon Mr. Nick, Mr. Louis said 1.5 billion is too small for our stuff, add a little more sir" Niall said.

"I added 2 billion" said Nick.

"5 billion" said Louis.

"Good afternoon Mr. Louis! Yes! I will prepare 5 billion for the money! when do we meet?" asked Nick excitedly.

"tomorrow" not Louis that answered, it's Zayn.

"oh good afternoon master Zayn!" exclaimed Lee excitedly.

"Yes, don't forget tomorrow afternoon at 4" And Zayn just turned off the phone.

"Nick? He's a mafia who's not so famous, innit?" asked Harry.

"That's right, the usual mafia is stupid hahaha" Lottie replied then laughed with satisfaction.

"I already knew he was a fraud, his money was counterfeit, changed the contents of the bag into a bomb" said Louis coldly.

K it's suck

Btw

Love you all sm💞