1

Sans POV

  I was in WaterFall, standing on a railing that way high off the ground. It's been years since I was 'born' as Sans. Well, created by Gaster but you get the point. I wasn't born as any Sans, I was born as Horror Sans. Of course I didn't realise it until Frisk killed Agsore and left. I know why she did it. She didn't think she could save us and tried to get help, only to be locked up by the humans.

After Gaster 'fell' into the core I took up the habit of hording as much food as I could. Guess I could thank Gaster for some things, I don't regret him falling though, he deserved it. After Gaster was no more I found out about Papy, who was Gaster's actual son.

Apparently Gaster told him he had an 'Older Brother' who was sick so he couldn't see him. Well I 'got better' and started to raise him. What? Just because Gaster's a dick doesn't mean I'm going to take my hatred out on the kid. Papyrus actually remembered Gaster, and I had to tell him that Gaster couldn't come home anymore.

Gaster was actually a decent parent to Papyrus surprisingly. Small mercies I guess. Anyways I did my best to raise Papyrus, and went through everything in Gaster's lab. I found the notes about me, so I shoved those into my Invintory. Then I stole all his other notes and basically took over his Job.

Everything was great for years, until the human children started to fall. Those kids... Some like Justice and Kindness were good humans, while the others killed any monster they came across. One of the kids tried to kill Papyrus, it was how everyone found out I was a Boss Monster. I didn't kill the child, but I made sure they hurt.

Apparently Boss Monsters need to be registered as soon as their found for legal reasons. So after the kid was taken, I took Papy and went to get the paperwork, and had Papyrus tested. It turned out he was a Boss Monster as well so I registered him too.

After that I moved Papy and I to Snowden, retiring from my Head Sicentist position. There is a stigma against most Boss Monsters in this AU as well, so not many were willing to talk with Papy and I. Then when I was about 19 in Monster Years, Papyrus bring 15 in Monster Years, Frisk killed Agsore. 1 more monster year later and the Core broke down.

It wasn't gradually either, 1 second it worked the next it didn't. By this time Undick was already Queen, and decided to try and get Papyrus's magic eye instead of mine. Sure I got the spear to the head, but I cut off her legs and an arm. I also blinded her. Served her right.

I somewhat was able to heal my Skull and Eye. Then, I took Papy and shortcut us home. I had YEARS worth of food hidden away in our house, so we would be fine if we rationed our food. Long story short, my Food heaven was able to keep the Underground fed for a good 3 Years while people tried to fix the core.

Undick tried to kill Papy and I a few more times before I exposed her and Alphy's. Apparently they sabotaged the core and was going to fix it, but realized they can't. Before anyone ask's, no I don't know why they sabotaged the core. They were killed and then Toriel came out of hiding to rule.

She was a good Queen, for a while at least. Then she started to get sick, really sick. The lack of food problem was raising fast. I managed to make a bunch of smaller cores but it wasn't enough. People were constantly hungry, and started turning on each other to get some food.

Queen Toriel lasted about a year after she got sick, before she felldown. Without a ruler the underground became a free for all, people started to kill others for scraps of food. Then, a human fell. My brother and I were able to hide her for close to half a year. Then she decided she didn't want to be stuck down here and we were forced to let her go.

She didn't even enter WaterFall before someone ended up finding out that she could be 'edible'. She was torn apart by the hungry and LV crazed monsters. Slowly but surely more humans and animals started to fall, all torn apart from hungry monsters. In the end, Papyrus ended up killing humans and forcing me to eat them.

It took all together, about 8 years once the core was broken for monsters to start eating humans. In the end, I hunted down humans as well, but only when Papyrus was sick and couldn't do it. Then, about a week ago Papyrus felldown. He, died...

He never even knew the truth about who I really was, or about how I technically wasn't his brother. He was my rock, and now he is gone. Now here I am, walking on a railing that was dangerously high off the ground, with no water below. Papyrus knew me well, to the point he made me promise to live for as long as I can.

I look up at the ceiling and wonder, Is HorrorTale an offshoot of UnderTale or is it considered its own AU? I opened the codes, something I learned how to do a long time ago but forgot about, and looked through them until I found what I wanted to know.

AU: UnderTale #1 (First Copy)

Status: Unstable

Description: The Core was sabotaged by Undyne and Alphy, Sans Created multiple smaller cores to produce magic but it wasn't enough. Monsters have resorted to eating humans to stay alive.

So HorrorTale is only a copy of UnderTale. Looks like it's the first Copy as well. I'm surprised that it mentioned me creating smaller cores though. I took a closer look at the "Unstable" part and it wasn't the Core being broken that made it Unstable. When Undick and Alphy sabotaged the Core, they broke something in the Code.

Well, not broke, shattered would describe it best. Wonder if I would be able to fix it? Before I could think more about it, the Code was taken from me. Not litterly, but Only one person can hold/summon the code at a time. Then I felt something, off. Did someone enter the AU?

I closed my eyes and expanded my magic all over the underground. I felt new magic back in the woods of Snowden. It felt, Dark for the lack of better term. I slowly got down off the rails and started my way towards it. The person's magic started to 'poke' at mine, and tried to envelop it. It felt strange to say the least.

The magic then started to pull me towards whoever entered my au. Whatever, I was already on my way there. However the magic didn't want me to take my time apparently, because it teleported me into a clearing, where the King of Negativity himself was standing. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"

Here is chapter 1! I was working on a different book but then I got talking with a friend who was making a reborn as Horror book. Then my mind went 'I should do that to' so here we are! Tell me what you think please!