13

We got into my house and went to my room.

"Nice place" Maddison was looking around.

"Thanks" I sat on the bed." So what do you want to do "

"I want to talk about that question I asked you" Maddison sat down next to me.

I finally told her " well my dad didn't pick me up."

"What do you mean?" she looked confused.

"When you and Jason left I couldn't get a call from my dad." Maddison still looked confused " so when I was getting angry Erik came up to me and asked if he could give me a ride."

"What happen next", Maddison giggled.

"Well he took me to my house and I wouldn't get out of his truck cause I was scared that someone killed my dad and he was in the house dead" I nervously said.

"So then he wen into your house with you"? she asked.

"Ya he did", I paused not wanted to g any further.

"So then what" she sat up straight.

"Well when we got into the house" I paused then went on" we went into the kitchen and I asked him if he wanted a snack" I swallowed trying not to show that I was nervous.

"Oh this is getting juicy" Maddison smiled.

"Well he said no and I closed the fridge door and he came over to me and lifted my chin and we kissed." I smiled shyly.

"You kissed" Maddison screamed.

"It ended and we kissed again but with more intense". I breathed in and out.

"No did you have sex" Maddison was in shock.

"No we did not "i yelled" I thought he was trying to have sex with me so I pushed him away. then he told me that it was a misunderstanding my dad came home Erik left then I went into my room and"

"And what" Maddison sounded worried.

I tried holding back tears" I started to cry".

"Why were you crying"? Maddison came closer.

"It was because I was thinking about breaking up with him cause I thought it was going to fast" I started to cry.

Just thinking about breaking up with him makes me cry.

"Don't worry Kendall me and Jason will help you" Maddison hugged me, " if you breakup with him I'll support you and I'm pretty sure Jason would to"

"Just thinking about breaking up with him makes me start crying" I wiped away tears .

"If you love him then don't break up with him. but if you don't think your perfect together then break up. okay Kendall " I could see she was wiping tears away from her eyes.

"I love Erik and I don't want to hurt him". I snuffled.

"Then you guys are a perfect couple and you shouldn't breakup with him." Maddison hugged me again.

"Your right I love him so I'm going to be his girlfriend." I smiled wiping away the rest of my tears.

"Good now lets stop crying and do something fun" Maddison got of my bed. " any ideas"?

"I'm in a good mood to bake cookies" I got up.

"Then lets get baking" Maddison and I went into the kitchen.

We had fun baking the cookies we made dozens of chocolate cookies and made a huge mess while doing it. after all the cookies were done we grabbed the warmest ones and had a glass of milk then ate the cookies.

My dad came home and I was lucky that we cleaned up our mess before he came home.

"Hi dad this is my good friend Maddison. Maddison this is my dad." I looked at both of them.

"Hi sir" Maddison smiled.

" Don't call me sir. you can call me Paul " my dad smiled back.

"Would you like to try our cookies we made dad" I showed the plate of cookies we had.

"I would love one please." my dad grabbed one of the plate.

He took one bite " oh wow you two make amazing cookies I love them so much"

My father took another bite.

"Oh my mom will be coming in a few minutes I better grab my bag" Maddison went to my room and grabbed her stuff.

She came back and said goodbye to my father. "can I go wait out side with we dad"?

Ya go ahead while you do that I'm going to grab another cookie" he smiled.

Maddison and I went outside to wait for her mom.

"Thanks for inviting me over Kendall" Maddison looked at me.

"Well I was glad that you came. I really needed to talk to someone about the incident" I said.

" Well I was glad that you trust me to tell me " Maddison smiled. "Well that's my mom see you at school "

I waved at Maddison and went inside I was so tired I just need to go to sleep. when I went to say goodnight to my dad he was still eating the cookies. I said goodnight and went to bed. all I thought of was saying sorry to Erik to not talking to him and kiss his wonderful smooth lips.