Chapter 7

"Who was that?" My father asked while looking at the road.

"Uh just some guy" I started picking my nails.

"Oh just some guy you kissed on the cheek" my father said.

"Ah" I started turning red.

He laughed "well I guess he really likes and you like him. so I'm going to allow it."

"Thanks dad" I said kissing him on the
cheek.

We soon got home and went inside. we haven't really unpacked yet since we did just get her a few days ago. so I decided to organize my room and start hanging clothes up in my closet. sooner or later I was finished.

"Hey Kendall sweetie I made grilled cheese for supper if you want one" my dad asked.

I wasn't really hunger but I didn't want him to eat alone." ya I'll have just one please" I said walking into the kitchen and sitting down.

"Here ya go" he said handing me the plate and and a glass of milk.

"So" my dad said drinking his milk' how was your first day at a new school?"

"Okay I guess" I told him.

"So make any friends besides that really nice friend you have there" he chuckled.

"Ya just two" I tooled a sip from my milk.

"Well what's there names" he asked while putting his plate in the sink.

" Maddison and Jason " I stood up.

" Well I hope you become really good friends with them" he came over and kissed me on the forehead".

"I hope so to" I said.

"Well I got called to work so I need to go now" my dad said while putting his shoes on" I love "

"I love you to dad" then he was gone.

What am I suppose to do with nothing unpacked yet. the tv was up but not hooked up and I don't know how to do that so really I'm stuck here bored out of my mind. Well I guess I should unpack more boxes and find places to put the stuff.

It past 2 hours while I unpacked most of my things and the kitchen things so I decided to make some warm milk and take bath.

After my bath I checked the time and it was 9:30. I was really tired so I decided to go to sleep.