Fifty-five: and in the end

Start from the beginning

"Come on, let's get married." I told him. Which not surprisingly boosted his motivation. I giggled at how fast he moved and followed him to our kitchen.

Over the months we've waited, we bought a house together. It had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a big kitchen, a really big living room (for books), an office, a garage and a small basement.

Me and Spencer wanted to eventually have kids. So we got a big house. I rubbed my eyes from my sleepiness and took a seat.

The office boys should be hear to pick Spencer up soon. I frown at him leaving but remember we had the rest of our lives together so it wasn't that big of a deal.

I was a little bit nervous to have our wedding in September. JJ was do in two months and I didn't want her to have her baby in the middle of my reception and have to leave. But she said she'll not make her pregnancy big and will try to wear a wavy dress. I said it wasn't that big of a deal but she insisted. I love her to much.

And I also asked Gideon if he would walk me down the aisle. I thought it would be to much but he was very happy that I asked. I smiled at the thought of Gideon. He was the closest thing I had to a father figure.

Spencer's mom was flying out to be here as well! I loved Diana. She was so sweet and caring when she figured out I was her sons girlfriend and she was ecstatic when she figured out we were engaged. I've only met her about three times before Spencer proposed.

Not to mention that the only people in the wedding would be the team, significant others, Jack, some of my friends in college that I still chat with, the Bellerose family at the café. Spencer's mom and Spencer's friend Ethan. (I didn't know he had any other friends beside the team)

Emily, JJ and Penelope would be my maids of honor. Sadie would be the flower girl and Jack would walk down the aisle with Haley to give us the rings.

The thing that upset me was that Elle wasn't gonna be there.

I had a long conversation about how if we got married to someone that we would have to promise one of us would be a bridesmaid.

But about a week ago, I texted her old contact number.

Y/n: hey, Elle. I know you probably don't have this phone or my number still but I'm getting married! To Spencer and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Be a bridesmaid? That still stands even though it's been more than a year. So You can text me if you want to come I'll send you where and when. Hopefully I'll see you there.

No response.

But I was expecting her too.

Jack was about two and would be able to walk a little. Hotch offered for Hailey to hold his hand as he came down and I loved the idea.

Spencer and I also decided to have the Twilight wedding. He also didn't know what I was talking about so I made him watch all of the movies. He said he didn't like the movie but liked the idea. I could tell he was lying.

(We are gonna pretend that the Twilight movies came out before 2007 lol)

We both liked the nature theme and liked the dark atmospheric it gave off. I was happy that he agreed.

Spencer's Best men contained Morgan, Hotch and Ethan. I didn't know they were that close but it was nice to spend time with him. He seemed like a really cool guy.

Spencer also booked us a resort down in Orlando Florida. The hotel happened to be near Disney world. He told me it was coincidence but, I think not.

I smiled at my perfect day plan