Brothers Love.

She leave Mikey in horrible state. Mikey try to stand up, and Inupi come to hold Mikey. She is now walk straight to Mitsuya. Mitsuya try to calm, he stand still when Kei is now right in front of him. She grab his collar roughly, and hit him. Mitsuya flung away to the ground. He clenched his jaw. "Watch your mouth Mitsuya." She said. "Even if you beat me up, you're still-" he didn't even finished his words but Kei is kicked his face, make his nose broken right away and his head bumped to the floor. "Mitsuya kun!" Hakkai is yelled and come to him. Mikey release himself from Inupi and run to her as fast as he can and kneel down in front of her to protect Mitsuya. "Stop it Kei. It's Mitsuya." Mikey pleaded.

"What a sight.. The invicible Mikey is beat up, kneeling and pleading.." Wakasa humming. "She's definitely no joke Wakasa.." Keizo humming back. All of them are in awe. They never saw Mikey like that before. Mikey look at her dark blue eyes, he know the dark impulse already took over Kei since she beat him up. But he's not going to give up on her.

If he can find a way back to Toman, then he believe she can too. She didn't hesitate at all, "You're the one who want this." She said and punch Mikey hard. Mikey bumped to the ground right away. He feel his head is spinning like crazy, but he manage to stay conscious. Kei walk over him to get to Mitsuya. Easily she slide Hakkai away and right when Kei hand is in the air to punch him. A hand cling on her elbow and stop her.

"Rin-nii?" Kei asked in disbelief. Rindou is stopping her with both of his hand. Ran right away put both of his arm in Kei shoulder and lift her away. "Ran-nii!" She surprised when she was stopped and lifted by both of her brothers. "Let me go!" She said and start to release herself. Ran can hold her longer, his purposed is just to make her leave Mitsuya all one.

Ran release her and right away Rindou come up to her and hug her from left. Ran is come too, and he hug her from right. They almost like lean on her. They didn't have a lot of energy after beaten by Mitsuya and Hakkai. Kei stopped right away. The dark impulse that control her is now going down, replaced with confused. "Why both of you..?" She mumbling asked. She never thought that the one that stopped her will be both of her brother. She did this for them, she carry that responsibility for them, for sake of their little family.

Ran and Rindou couldn't watch any longer. They now realized Kei is holding a lot of responsibility alone in that little girl body. They can't let her anymore. "Stop it." Rindou said. She look at both of their face. Their face is sad. "Just like you who did everything to protect us, and make happiness in our life. We want to protect and make happiness for you too." Rindou continued. "But-" Kei is ready to talk back but Ran put his finger on her lips. "We've told you before, quit make that fake face to us. Last time you put smile, but this time you put tough face? You can't fool us okay.. Just holding on us.." Ran said. Kei look down and a tear shedding silently. Her heart is now shaken by the warm of her brothers love.

Haitani brothers loosen their hug. She look up and saw others is look at her with terrified, scare, and sad eyes. Suddenly Kei can feel warm hands cupped her cheeks. "If I can make it, I believe you can." Mikey look at her eyes and whispered. Kei eyes softened. She put Mikey hands down, and pull him into a hug, Mikey hug her back. Rindou and Ran smiled, all of them know Kei is calm down now. For a second she drop a single tears on that hug, she absorb that hug deeply and let him go. She put a slight smile to him and turn her back. She lay a kiss on both of Rindou and Ran and say, "I'll do as both of you say." She said calmly.

"I'm sorry if I make this mess. Thank you for holding on me." Kei said to Mikey. "Now, you don't need to do that anymore." She added. The police sirine is ringing and its getting closer make people are start to dismissed too. She come to Mitsuya who's laying on the ground, "I'm not going to apologize for beating you up. It's revenge for beat up my brothers." She said and Mitsuya chuckled. "You shouldn't do that to Mitsuya-kun. I did that to Rindou too." Hakkai said worriedly about Mitsuya.

"Then you want to be beaten by me?" Kei asked at Hakkai, and he gulped. Mitsuya hold her arm, "Don't you dare to touch him." He said make Kei chuckled. She put Mitsuya nose right back in one blow. "Argh!" He groaned when Kei pull his nose. She smiled to the others like saying sorry and thank you before she walk towards to Hanma and Sanzu.

Draken noticed she come to them so he let Hanma go, and Baji let Sanzu go. Both of them right away walk to Kei side. Kei relieved that she had both of them who's very loyal to her whatever her decision is. Kei noticed, Hanma's hand is dislocated because of Draken and Sanzu had a limp on his left leg. Both of them is trying their best to hide it from her. "Wait up!" Kei said suddenly she punch Draken stomach once and make him bow down right away and kick Baji back neck using him to fall down on bow position. "Argh!" Both of them groan in bow pose right now facing Kei, Hanma, and Sanzu.

They are surprised Kei hit Draken and Baji. "I as Hanma and Sanzu representatives is accepting your apologies, Draken and Baji." Kei said with proud smile. Hanma and Sanzu eyes widen, they surprised Kei noticed their injuries. "I've tell this for thousands times already. Toman is going to beat enemies up but not to beat them till they got a potential deformity hurt." Kei said scolded both of them.

Both Draken and Baji is smiling, they are accept it. Others are smile too, they can feel it Kei is totally back as she used to be. There is the Toman force captain. She may be beat people up into a pulp, but she always make sure none of Toman members take down their enemies by beating them till they got a potential deformity hurt. She have a principal that being deformity is much harder than dead.

"Hanma, Sanzu, let's leave here." She turn to them and said it with warm smile. They nodded. "Let me help you Sanzu." Kei said and come to circling her hand to help him. Sanzu eyes already sparkled. But Hanma lift Sanzu first and help him. "I got him Kei." Hanma said and Sanzu rolled his eyes. Kei smile look at both of them, "I love seeing you two being so sweet. Let's go." She said and walk away. "I don't need your help." Sanzu said. "Don't get the wrong idea. I don't want her being too close to you." Hanma said, make Sanzu rolled his eyes. "Jealousy type never suit her you know." He commented.