Devil and Angel.

Sanzu didn't know what to do when Toman disbanded. "Queen told me to stay in Toman, but now it's disbanded.. I need to find her." he mumbling. He opened the door and Mikey is there. "Mikey?" He asked. Mikey stare at him, "Come with me Haruchiyo Sanzu." He said and Sanzu follow him to the quiet park near his home. "Mikey with Toman disbanded.." Sanzu words is unfinished when he saw Kei was there waiting for them. "My queen.." Sanzu eyes glued to Kei. Kei smile, "How are you doing Sanzu?" Kei asked Sanzu that frozed.

"Take your time, I'm buying some Dorayaki first." Mikey excuse himself, let both of them talk. "It's been a while right? Since I meet you in front of Tenjiku hide out." Kei said. Sanzu nodded. "I followed Mucho-kun since he's betray Mikey, I won't let him go. I planned to kill him when he come out from the jail. How can he betray Mikey.." He said explained. Kei smirked. She know that Sanzu will loyal to her, and following every words she asked about staying in Toman and vowed his life to Mikey too, but killing Mucho because of his betrayal? That was a perfect proof of his loyalty to her and Mikey. 

She realized Sanzu haven't change at all, his eyes still sparkling when he saw her. He still admire her the most. "I'm waiting for the day you'll come back Queen.." he said, turn down his mask, and lay a kiss on her hand. Sometimes Kei feels that Sanzu is kinda obsessed with her, but she didn't mind about it. That's another proof that Sanzu is loyal to her. "Sanzu, don't call me Queen, just Kei okay? I like the way you call me Kei.." She said and Sanzu nodded. She noticed that Sanzu put oh his mask again. Kei reach out her hand and opened his mask, Sanzu is startled, he feel uneasy. "What's wrong Sanzu?" she asked when she saw Sanzu face changed. 

"Someone told me, I'm missing out because of this scar that's why I put this on, I don't want you to disgusted when you saw my scar.." Kei startled with what Sanzu said. "Who told you that?!" Her voice raised a little, make Sanzu stunned. She caress both of his scar, make Sanzu startled. "Sanzu.. even your scar is beautiful. I love it. So, please never said things like that again okay?" Kei said with smile. Sanzu more and more admire her, once again she remind him that she's the one who accept him the way he's. "If you're more comfortable to use your mask then use it. But don't use it if that's the only reason." Kei said and just like received a spell, he nodded, and take off his mask, following anything she said. 

"We're going to make a gang called Kantou Manji Gang, and Mikey will lead it Sanzu." Kei explained to Sanzu when Mikey just back while chewing his Dorayaki. "I'll do anything you told me to, use me." Sanzu said right away. "Listen Sanzu, we're not just ordinary gang, we will lead to growing it bigger and bigger, and not just bunch of deliquent." Mikey said. "We will conquer adult world too in the future. We want power. It's not as simple as joining gang. You understand right? There's no turning back if you agreed." Kei asked. 

Sanzu nodded in determined, "Please use me." he said to Kei without any doubt. Kei smirked to Mikey. Mikey look at him, "Can you loyal to us?" he asked. Sanzu look at Mikey straight in his eyes. "The day Kei told me if I had her as my Queen, you'll be the King, that day I vowed my life to you too Mikey." He said without hesitation. "I've told you. Sanzu is the best choice." Kei told Mikey.

"Sanzu, you'll be Mikey right hand in Kantou Manji Gang. Both of you have to collect the best member, and conquer delinquent world. In mean time, I will be the one who gather information and connections. When the time is come I'll join you guys." She said to Sanzu. "During that time I may be can't be contacted or anything may be happen to me, but don't come to me. Just stick on our plan. You understand Sanzu?" She added. "You will be all alone?" Sanzu asked worriedly. "No need to worried me Sanzu." Kei said. "But.." Sanzu can't accept this, Mikey even let a girl do such a big things alone, while he need Sanzu for his right hand. Mikey and Kei faced turn cold when they read Sanzu face. Sanzu stopped, he know he stepped out from his line. He know he doubt them, because he worried too much on Kei.

"Sanzu, stop underestimated her." Mikey said with resolute tone. "You act and say it all around that you're vowed your life for us, that you're going to loyal to us. But you doubt our decision?" Mikey said with a cold tone. Sanzu lowering his head, Mikey right, he shouldn't doubting their decision. "If you don't believe us, just go, we can replace you." Mikey said harshly. Sanzu bite his lips. "No Mikey. Use me. I'm not doubting both of you. I'm just worried and it just come out. I-I'm sorry Mikey." Sanzu kneeling down to both of them right away. 

Kei come in front of Sanzu. She hold Sanzu chin and motioning it up to look at her face. "It's okay to be worried Sanzu, just don't doubting us." She said make Sanzu more calm. " I'm not someone who need to be worried." Kei said letting her hand off Sanzu's chin, "You're too nice Kei." Mikey said. Sanzu still feel bad for doubting them when he hear Mikey. "Right now, I don't need you Sanzu, Mikey need you more. So, go with Mikey. You can do it right?" Kei stated. Sanzu nodded. He still kneeling down but now he bow to both of them. "I'm so sorry to doubt both you. I will not do that anymore." Kei look at Mikey. Mikey nodded and Kei smiled.

That's how Mikey and Kei handle people since in they are in Toman. Mikey will be the one who scolded them with his charisma that as scary as hell, and Kei will be the one who comfort and make them stay with her smile and soft tone. Like playing devil and angel, they playing people heart and mental. They keep that pace in everyone, and balance people heart and mentally to use them. Both of them know how to pull out the best part in each of them, and they make them kneeling down in front of them.

Kei give Sanzu a warm smile. "Please take care of Mikey with your own life. I'll be back soon" she said to him. Sanzu nodded and bowed to her. "This will be a brief farewell Kei, take care." Mikey said to Kei. She smirked. "See ya Mickey. Take care." She said and they walk to the difference direction. 

Slowly but sure, Mikey push people away from him, just like Kei push people away from her too. Kantou Manji Gang is start to growing more and more members, while Kei is make now making more and more connection in Japan dark world. They agreed once Mikey conquered delinquent world, Kei will smooting the way to Japan dark world in adult world.