Chapter 45: Chokehold

Start from the beginning

Greyson walk towards our tent and hold out his hand to me.
"What are you doing there precious? Come on. Let's go near the fire."

I look down at the 2 grasshopper that I am watching.

"I am just admiring how green Mr. and Mrs. Jones here." I point at the 2 insect in front of me minding their own business.

Grey Grey slowly crouch beside me and stare at Mr and Mrs. Jones.

"Are they friends with Mr. And Mrs. Smith?" He ask.

I furrow my eyebrow. "Uh no. Grey Grey they live in a different place how will they know each other." I explain to Greyson slowly so he can understand my point. He sometimes can not get my logic. I thought he was smart.

Grey Grey smiles making his dimples appear and shook his head. "You're right precious."

He stood up and hold out his hands to me. "Come on. They are grilling some meats there."

I grab his hand and when he starts to pull me up I place my weight more so he ends up dragging me on the forest floor while we are both laughing.

"Your clothes are all dirty now. " Grey scolds.

I snorts. "I'll just change my clothes and I can wash it later."

"No can do precious. I'll wash your clothes together with mine. I'll not let our staff wash our clothes when  we deliberately dirty it."
I agree with him.

We reach the bonfire. James was wearing his own Pajamas and he is now grilling burgers, sausage, chicken, porkchops and big chunks steak.

"It smells great!" I greets. James look in my direction and smile.

"Thank you." He closes the lid and hang the thong on the side.

"Where's Mommy Ella staying?"

James mood suddenly darkens. I conspiciously looks at the sky because at one point I thought James mood was in sync with the weather. If he was happy the weather was so nice but if he is in a bad mood it was raining. I think it was just a coincidence.

"She's not here. Cara already fetch her before I arrive here." He said darkly.

James look at Greyson and ask.
"Will Blake notice if suddenly his wife just disappear?"

"Yes he will daddy. It's not like mommy can stand sleeping without your for more than a day. She'll comeback. You should be patient." Greyson replied.

"If you are in my position what will you do?"

Greyson's eyes narrowed and said "First I'll assess if Uncle Blake deeply cares for his wife and make a necessary arrangements to  placate him if she suddenly disappears then I'll kill my child who spills to my wife."

"Damn it! Don't give him ideas Grey!" Jamison shouts in protest.

James narrow his eyes on Jamison's direction. "You're right. I forgot to punish Jamison."

James switch his attention to me then his mood suddenly flips. "Sunshine could you please help Grey cook this food for me while I kill my fourth spawn?"

I nodded then James run towards jamison.

We heard Jamison squeals in fright. "Comeback here Jamison!!"

I look at Grey Grey.
"Are we cooking prawn Grey Grey? Does it need my undivided attention?"

"Precious he said spawn not prawn."

Oh.

"But it sounds the same." I pointed out.

"Yup. Verygood. Shall we man this grill?"
I nodded excitedly.