Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods

Sunshine's POV

I Am waiting for Grey's permission to let me see his Dick

I am so sure it look so cute.

Grey closed his eyes and murmurs something.

"Precious. Dick the dog doesn't exist. It was just a prank made by my siblings."

Oh.

Bummer.

I thought I can finally hold one.

"I see. Maybe next time I'll see and hold one." I told Greyson hopefully.

Gabriel and Jamison giggled while
Greyson just shakes his head and kissed my forehead.

"Eat up precious. I know you are hungry."

Greyson scoops up almost everything on my plate.

I sigh. I really don't have an appetite when my period's will start today.

While I was  trying  to eat all the food on my plate. I was pondering why Greyson grounded his siblings. I don't really have any idea what they did but I'm sure it was bad because Grey was talking A LOT. When he becomes talkative it means 2 things, he's angry or he's happy.

I glance to Greyson's brother and they are all eating like there's no tomorrow. If I got scolded, I don't think I can eat at all.

"Precious." I look up at Greyson who's currently looking down at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? You don't want your food? Do you want the staff to cook another set of dishes for you?"

I shake my head. Before I answer, Ameera was already standing and rubbing my back.

"Is it the time of the month big sis?" Ameera ask.

How did she sense that my period will start today? Does a girl have a built in sensor that can detect that a woman is in her period?

"Yes bu-" I was again cut off when Ella gasp and run to my side.

"Do you need anything. Gideon can buy you pads or tampons. He is an expert." Ella said seriously.

"Me?!" James exclaimed while pointing to his chest.

"Love, Grey can do it! Why are you involving me?"

Ella look back at James and narrowed her eyes. "Grey doesn't know what to buy and you do so buy it now."

"Uh oh. Mommy's narrowing her eyes. Better move daddy." Gabriel sing songs.

James glare at Gabriel then smirks.

"Sure love. I'll bring along all our son to buy feminine products. Right honey?"

Jamison, Parker and Gabriel shakes their heads no but Ella excitedly answered. "That's a good idea Gideon! Okay bring them along after lunch."

Greyson's sibling simultaneously groan in protest.
Ella switch back her attention to me. "If you need anything, Ameera and I are here but I know Grey will take care of you. Right?"