Chapter 38: suspicious

MIB/Mr. Hulk's POV

Queen- Ella
Empress- Sunshine
Alpha- James

"Empress and the Queen was with you?"

"Yes. They are on sight."

"Copy."

The MIB had surrounded the whole vicinity.
The Queen and the Empress are taking their time fishing whatever fish they caught on the man made lake here inside the Estate.

Mr. Rosen-Hower made sure that theres a live fishes swimming around the lake.

"Mr. Hulk we ran out of worms." The Empress said.

One MIB hurriedly refilled the bucket of bait beside the Empress.

"Thank you Mr. Hulk!"

The MIB just nodded and run back towards the forest.

"The earthworms on this area are all gone."

"Why the hell are you picking baits there? You can buy the bait!"
The operator said on their earpiece.

All of them just shakes their head.

"Sorry." The newly hired MIB apologized sheepishly.

They are all startled when they heard the raised voice of their Queen, combined by the calm voice of one of the senior MIB.

"Ma'am you can't swim on this pond. It's not suitable for you."

"I can't even deep my toes?" The Queen ask.

"No ma'am. We're sorry."

"Even the nail of my toe?" The Queen bargained.

"Ma'am if you got infected you will  need to go a hospital and they will give you injections. We know you hate injections."

Nice one. The Queen literally hates seeing needles. Mr. Rosen-Hower release a memo that that there should be no needle inside or outside the estate.

"Really? I'm sorry for being insistent."

"No worries ma'am."

After a while.

"The Queen decided to move location. Ready the car."

Six MIB hurriedly run towards their garage to prepare the car that they will be taking.

One MIB made sure that the fridge were fully stock and he's undecided if he will pack some rice.

He realize that even if the Queen already ate, there's a 2% possibility that she will ask for some rice. That's still 2% and he doesn't want to take a risk. So holding the thermal container he run towards the kitchen to ask for some rice.

The other MIB was busy sanitizing and cleaning the whole car. There's no way he'll let the Queen or the Empress get sick because he got lazy cleaning the car.

"No final itenerary. Queen requested to go to the nearest mall."

"Roger. Team A, B and C get ready."

The MIB starts the engine and drive the car near the front door.
He was working with Mr. Rosen-Hower for 30 years. He was driving the Queen his whole life. He said a silent prayer first and ask God for guidance and this trip to the mall will be uneventful but knowing the Queen, it will be impossible.

The Queen and the Empress went inside the car wearing their pjamas. The silk one. The Queen was wearing purple and the Empress was wearing pink.

They took a picture of the two discretely and send it to Mr. Rosen-Hower and to Master Greyson.