Aether☁️

|M. Reader|
|Game: Genshin Impact|
|Warnings: None|

M/n meet Aether in Mondstadt where they've been traveling together ever since. M/n was a wanderer whose story began in Inazuma. M/n had left Inazuma before the vision hunt decree. He wanted to see the world, he wished for something more than Inazuma; a nation without change, stuck in an everlasting eternity.

When M/n meet Aether and Paimon, it felt like destiny. They had saved him from the pain and agony which still haunts him but more importantly they were his first friends. M/n had made many acquaintances along his journey but never had he gotten particularly close to any of them.

Aether was like a shining star in an empty night sky. Wherever he went he would shine like the sun. He was beautiful and
M/n found him mesmerizing as well as comforting.

The trio were looking far and wide for Aether's sister but so far to no avail. They had some luck with Dainsleif but now that that was over their journey's next destination was Inazuma. M/n was not too happy but he knew it was only a matter of time before they would go to Inazuma, but luckily they hadn't left yet. M/n wasn't trying hard to disguise his distaste of Inazuma but he wasn't planning to leave Aether's side.

M/n had been distant and distracted after finding out where their journey was headed and his travel companions had noticed this behavior and concluded that it had something to do with Inazuma, Aether was especially worried as M/n would always comfort him and now it was his turn to return the favor.
______________________________
M/n was staring at the stars on top of one of the many mountains of Liyue when he felt someone approaching from a distance but he didn't bat an eye, he could tell the person had no ill intentions so he kept staring at the beautiful ocean of stars in the night sky.

Aether had gotten close enough to stand by M/n's side staring sweetly at him, but M/n wasn't bothered actually he felt at peace with the person's presence so it couldn't be anyone other than his Aether.

M/n turned his attention to Aether and held a small smile which was reserved for Aether and Aether only. He would normally look calm and uncaring but with Aether he always held a gentle look on his face as well as for Paimon on some occasions. M/n looked deep into his beautiful golden eyes, his shiny blond hair swaying slightly in the wind.

M/n grasped into Aether's waist and placed his head in the crook of his neck. Aether put his hand on M/n face gently pulling him back up to look into his eyes. M/n had his arms wrapped around Aether's slim waist while Aether had his hand gently placed on his shoulders. Aether tiptoed slightly and placed a kiss on M/n's lips which M/n moved further.

Their lips smashing together connecting them, the feeling was utter bliss. They were slightly panting but made no move to stop. There was a small blush on both their cheeks while Aether had a small smile indicating he was happy. This moment would be stick with them for eternity.

The night was gorgeous, the stars were shining proudly in the sky while the wind was swaying perfectly around the two. The air was fresh and the two of them were sharing a kiss so sweet yet so passionate, showing their desires as well as their determination.

They wanted to stay like this forever but had to part away for air. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity when they had regained their senses M/n pulled Aether into his arms not wanting to let go.

They sat on the edge of the mountain while M/n put his arm around Aether's waist and brought him closer.

"M/n are u ok? You seemed kinda out of it... does it have anything to do with Inazuma? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too..." Aether questioned anxiously. He wasn't the type talk a lot he was more of a 'acts of service' or even a 'quality time' type not really a 'words of affirmation' type.

"I'm fine... I just don't favor Inazuma" M/n replied simply indicating he was really ready to express that topic yet.

Aether completely understood he wasn't going to push it until M/n brings it up again, and if he ever did Aether would be happy to listen, just how M/n would listen and sooth Aether when he was struggling.

They continued the way they were, talking about random stuff while enjoying each other's presence which made M/n a lot easier for M/n to visiting his once dear Inazuma...

-Fin-

A/n: Sorry I haven't been active lately it's just that my dad tried contacting my mom after hearing about my 'surgery' and pretended to be worried and I've been busy with a lot of assessments at school +I also did actually have surgery sooo