Seo Jiwoo🌧

|M. Reader|
|Manhwa: Eleceed|
|Warnings: emo🖤 brocken💔|

-M/n pov-

Hm? Seems like I was forgotten again. Just like all those years ago. My dear Seo Jiwoo, the guy I had fallen head over heels for... and the my first love, who is now just a sore memory... i truly loved Jiwoo yet he never seemed to feel the same and even so, I was fine with just being friends, but why did he leave? Did I do something to upset him? Did I overstep his boundaries? Was he really my friend or was everything a lie? No, Jiwoo isn't like that, he is genuinely kind. What if I was getting annoying! Yeah maybe that's the case... maybe I was the problem.

Now there's nothing more to Seo Jiwoo than some stupid memories.
___
"Come on M/n! You don't wanna be late again do you?" Jiwoo said, speed walking to school, stoping to feed the strays on the way.
______
"I feel safe when I'm around you!" Seo Jiwoo said, smiling back at his friend while feeding the stray cats.
________
"Hm? M/n can I trust you with my secret?" Jiwoo asked, leaning on M/n's shoulder.
___________
"Thank you..." Jiwoo whispered softly, feeling thankful for his childhood friend.
______________
"M/n look at these flowers!" Jiwoo said excited.
"They remind me of you!" He continued feeling giddy.
_________________
M/n stood there frozen, staring at Jiwoo's smiling face. Oh how beautiful he was when he smiled.
____________________
Jiwoo stood there right in front of him, yet why did it feel like there was a whole ocean between them?
_______________________

Now it was too late, M/n was gone. He left, as he had nothing left behind. He had been forgotten. M/n was now a wanderer, wandering throughout the world without a single plan on where his journey will end.

He was strong enough to survive in the world of awakeners on his own with nothing but his ability and a heavy amount of training. He was always on guard even when asleep for he would never know when an enemy would strike.

If he ever meet his dear Jiwoo again he would simply turn his back and blend into the crowd as his Jiwoo no longer remembers him. Or maybe he does remember but he wishes to forget and move on, like there was nothing between them, like their kiss upon the cliff under the bright moon meant nothing... and it was there when M/n's story had ended for now there was no M/n just the Lycoris radiata, a wanderer who slips through your fingers like acid, a man as deadly as poison, lying beneath the moonlight in a garden of deadly flower, whispering the sweetest words filled with venom...

-Fin-

A/n: ok so I've been really tired lately but I decided to finish this chapter. It's not that good and the grammar is probably shit as im kinda blind at the moment I can't see shit and I've had too many things to do lately anyway bye bye (*^^*) hope you enjoyed the chapter