Toji Fushiguro💋

|M. Reader|
|Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen|
|Warnings: Toji, cussing|

M/n was tired from a long week at work, he was now in his luxury apartment taking of his work clothes, changing into nothing but sweat pants and boxers. M/n had planned on going to the club this weekend just to get his mind on different things.

He had taken a shower before bed,  feeling too dirty to sleep. The minute his head hit the pillow he was already asleep.

Now the weekend had started and he was putting on a tight black turtleneck showing his muscular form and some black dress pants and to top it all of he decided to wear a long white coat.(currently sobbing😭)

He stood by the mirror silently admiring himself. From his neat h/c hair and the scar on his left eye to his e/c eyes, they all fit him so well it should be illegal.

When he was done admiring himself he took his phone and keys, locked the front door and left.
___________________________

Walking into the club seemed to tire him more than exciting him. He was not to fold of crowded places and this club was full of drunk, horny and sweaty people.

He chose a nice couch away from the crowd to maybe find someone who interests him. But luck was not on his side. The crowd was so boring, nothing new, Nothing exciting. But then he looked towards the door he noticed quite an interesting man. The man was not to far off but M/n was to tired and decided to go out and smoke.

When he was outside he seemed to relax, it was silent and the air was refreshing.

"I've noticed you've been staring quite a lot, have something you wanted to say to me?" The voice sounded annoyed and snarky but had a hint of curiosity.

M/n only turned around taking a closer look at the man he's been staring at this evening.

"No not really, you just peaked my interest." M/n answered with little to no interest as he was busy smoking.

"Oh? And in what way could I have 'peaked' your interest, you sure you weren't trying to kill me or something." The man snarled at M/n.

"I'd have to admit it's because you seem quite cute." M/n answered plainly while blowing the smoke at Toji trying to see how far he could push him.

Toji flushed a little as he couldn't remember the last time he was complimented.

No normal person would notice the subtle blush but M/n had been analyzing the man before him since the moment he stepped into the club, and you could say he's noticed every single little detail which was only fueling his interest even more. The hunger to know more, to see more.

Toji on the other hand was speechless. What would he even answer to that? The man before him looked like something sculpted by the gods.(or the devil☺️) Toji had gone to the club for some fresh air and maybe he would end up going home with some hot chick but that didn't seem to happen anytime soon.

Toji just stood there trying to collect himself from the shock will M/n only smirked, oh how Toji wanted to punch his pretty face.(😏🤛☺️)

M/n was having to much fun. Who would have thought, one simple sentence would make this dog stop barking? He found it quite cute.

Toji was about to punch that dumbass smirk of his face when M/n took a step closer pinning him to a wall.

Toji could feel M/n's breath on his neck as he started to speak.

"Now cutie what should we do when you're already erect?" M/n questioned like the sly fox he was.

Toji was shock to say the least. Was he really having a boner for this fine man? Yes, yes he was, but would he admit it? No absolutely not.