"In your dream," he said, too fast that it was not natural.

Gosh, why was the situation the other around? Back then, he always caught her off guard. It only took one sweet and sincere line and Jumin got to see the most adorable expression from her. She would lower her head but he was faster. He would trap her in his hug, tease her again before she finally gave up.

"Sorry. It's just a joke."

Such a lame joke for something so on point. Do you really have no idea or...

"It's not funny."

"I know. Our sense of humor is the same and I am proud of it. Too bad. I thought that you're so cute when you flinched like that so I thought that you were thinking the same thing about me. I am so full of myself."

He ignored those words because she was right.

"What about my father?"

"Huh?"

"Did you just say that he told you everything about my therapy results?"

"That's what we have agreed to each other. It's Chairman Han's idea to keep updating me and..."

"And it's also his idea to update everything about you to me even I didn't ask for it."

I mean... I didn't ask for it directly but I do want to know, Jumin thought.

"You could have asked him to stop telling you."

"That's fine. I need to make sure that your mental is absolutely stable before I can talk to you normally."

"Jumin, I..." she slowly released her hug.

It was strange. Seconds ago, he felt restless in her arms. He wanted her to leave him alone because he knew he did not deserve her. But, now...

He immediately missed such an affectionate touch. The way her short arms curled around his stomach... they were so cute.

"I know I am uninvinted here. I know you don't need me. I have ignored my feelings to you for these past years because I believe that we're not meant for each other. I couldn't make you happy and I don't deserve to be with you. You have a lot of pain and anxiety. I found it hard to forget my past and I have made you upset with my decision back then. I know all of them but... recently, I have told myself that I would like to give myself one more chance to start over with you. It's all because there is no one else in my heart but you. I want to be the woman who support you through thick and thin. I would like to win your heart again even you don't have feelings for me. This time, I will leave immediately if you reject me. I won't push you to decide immediately. I'll wait for you no matter how long you will take to give your answer but please... don't hate yourself. Don't think that you don't deserve to be with me. Don't think that you don't deserve to be loved. That's all I ask from you, Jumin."

That was enough. She just said she did not want to be pushy so she had to prove it by action and on the spot. She had said and simplified what she had stacked up in her head so their fate would be decided by Jumin.

She was the one who ambushed his house after all.

"You... are always invited here," Jumin said, barely audible. To see the man who was always confident and hard-headed suddenly sounded so timid and reluctant was upsetting for Dani. "You don't have to win my heart because it's already yours even things did not work out well for us."

Something bloomed in her heart. Her eyes never left him as his eyes shakily gained control of his overflowing feelings.

"You don't have to wait around for my answer because the answer will never change. Do you remember what I said?"