"You told everything to papa and he handled the situation."

"Shifa, I didn't tell him anything. We're not even talking for a long time." Maryam breaks the hug and Shifa blinked twice, "Then who told him?"

"I don't know, but for now help me." Shifa nod her head and started arranging the table, she was not making eye contact with Anwar as her heart was throbbing in fear.

"Shifa beta, you never let me know about your job. How did you get this job?" Musa asked and Shifa looked towards Anwar, her heart was ready to come out but somehow she managed to open her mouth to say something.

"Uncle I was selected in college. David Sir, who is my boss, once came to the college for a seminar, and he liked my communication as well as singing skills." Musa smiled but this time Anwar slightly glared at Shifa and then looked away.

"I'm proud of you beta, but there is no need to hide this. Why do you want
to hide this?" This time Shifa was answerless but Anwar was fast to reply.

"Because I already knew how some people would react after knowing that Shifa is working with male staff."

Shifa felt at peace. This is one of the few times when she felt her father's support.

<><><><><>

Sometimes we humans are helpless, we want to do many things but find out no possible way. Something similar was happening to Daniyal. From the time he came back home he was worried for Shifa, he wanted to call her but the fear of consequences was continuously stopping him. However, he did what was in his hands, that's praying. From the time he came back home, the dull walls of his room were witnessed him sitting on the prayer mat. He was praying for Shifa and her well-being.

After Adeena, Shifa was the only girl for whom Daniyal was praying.

Mrs Kazmi peeped into the room from the half-open door and smiled after witnessing her son on the prayer mat. She made her way to Daniyal and softly stroked his head. "May Allah answer all your prayers.''

"Aameen." He muttered and held his mother's hand before kissing the back of her palm. "Summa Aameen" Mrs Kazmi smiled and sat down beside her son. They both didn't exchange a single word further. Daniyal kept praying for Shifa and Mrs Kazmi requested the Almighty to fulfil her son's wishes.

How 'the one who loves us seventy times a mother' could refuse to accept the request of a mother? Maybe it was the result of their prayers that Shifa was saved from a big problem.

Their prayers were not only prayers but a testimony to their pure hearts. Only a kind heart could pray for others' wellness. And Daniyal never fails to be proved as a kind one so as his parents.

"Dinner ke liye aa jaiye." After a few minutes, Mrs Kazmi placed her hand on Daniyal's shoulder and he nod his head before completing the prayer.

(Come and have dinner)

"Just five minutes, I'm coming." Saying that Daniyal stood up and fold the prayer mat. As soon as his mother left the room he texts Shifa to know what was going on. No less than a surprise his mobile phone vibrates the very next moment.

"Shifa, are you alright?" He didn't bother to say hello but asked the same in a hurry.

"Yeah, Deni. I'm fine." She replied and Daniyal sat down on the edge of the bed. Shifa narrated to him the whole thing that happened a few minutes ago. In the end, Daniyal sighed with a smile.

"Dekha Shifa, ise hi kehte hain rishte! Narazgi, gussa, Shikwe mojuda halaat ko thoda talkh bana sakte hain lekin dilo ke andar se mohabbat khatam nhi kar sakte."