"I don't wanna get him sick either, but he's in such a colicky mood." She pouted sticking out her bottom lip.

"I know baby, it's okay. We're gonna hope for the best. In the meantime you need to eat and this little guy needs a diaper change." I placed a chaste kiss on her forehead, before picking up Knox. Who immediately started to cry, until he realized we were only walking across the room to where his collapsible changing table is set up.

He settled down, sucking on his thumb to self-soothe and stared up at me with those big blue eyes as if he was trying to apologize. "See, no reason to cry bud. Mom's right over there." I quickly changed his diaper and switched him into a fresh onesie.

I picked our son back up, holding him in one arm as I pulled my phone out of my pocket with the other. I already know that Lennox hasn't had anything to eat. She hates eating when she's stressed out or doesn't feel well. So I'm gonna order her some pho and tea, and have that delivered. I was also sure to place an order for some gyoza, so I could use them to incentivize her to eat her soup.

"Uhhbubbub!" Knox babbled animatedly, drawing my attention back to him.

"What do you need Stink? Are you hungry too?" I questioned gently bouncing him in my arms. He probably is, I don't know when he last ate. Len may have been too tired to keep up his normal feeding schedule. "I'm gonna warm up one of his bottles."

"And then you're coming back?" Lennox questioned groggily.

I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "Yes love, I'll come back." Its ironic how she becomes more affectionate and clingy when she's not feeling her best. When she's feeling normal she hardly cares if I'm around. Lennox is emotionally deficit, that's not a secret. Just how she is.

Just as I exited the room Jayce came running up to me. Gesturing for me to pick her up as well. She's so lucky she's cute. I obliged her request, bending down to scoop her up into my free arm.

"Is MiMi okay?" Jayce-Lynn questioned, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Ahhh!" Knox began kicking his little feet excitedly, he loves Jayce. She loves him as well but only when she's in the mood for him. Today she seems to not be in the mood as she opted to simply wave at the infant.

"She's fine, Bug. She's feeling a little sick but she'll be better soon."

"Mmkay.." The five year old hummed softly as I balanced both her and Knox in my arms, carrying them down the long hallway to the kitchen.

It wasn't the easiest task trying to carry a baby and a toddler at the same time, but I made it work. Neither one of them weigh a lot. The problem is they both posses the full mobility of their limbs. Well Knox not so much, but he's still such a little busy body.

"Look at you." Brandt remarked as I walked back into the kitchen. Of course, his fat ass is still in here. Ma wasn't, so I figure she must have gone back home. Brandt needs to start buying groceries if he's gonna continue to eat up all my damn food. "You're like a regular Mr. Mom."

He's lucky I can't cuss with the kids around. "Do you plan on doing anything productive or are you gonna continue shoving your face?"

"I'm good where I'm at." The death hare I gave my younger brother seemed to have him rethink his stance, "Come on Bug. We can go down to the pool real quick before it's time for your bath."