But when she turns to look at me, those hazel eyes dark and lusted over, I already knew what I was in for. She grinds her hips against my hand, biting her lip as she holds back her moans. My lips instantly attach to her neck, kissing every smooth part of her skin as I enter a finger into her. Her head falls back and I thrust my finger in and out of her, enjoying the way her womanly essence coated me.

I can just imagine how she's cream all over my cock. Beautiful and wet, needy and desired. I take the finger I used to fuck her and decide to taste her. She watches me, chest heaving and I hum as her delicious taste enters my mouth.

That's it.

Before she can even protest I sink to my knees, grabbing her leg and resting it over my shoulder. She grips the rails and I find myself under her dress.

"Yes!" She moans. "Oh god yes!"

My tongue is savaging at her, not once letting up once my mouth covers her entirely. I suck lightly at the small ball, her legs shaking in response. She even tastes good, so much better than I expected. If I could, I would sit here all day and just lap at her like a thirsty dog. Hearing her moans, feeling her body quiver, I could die happily as long as I get to taste her over and over again.

Her hand grips the back of my head, pushing my head down and her hips rock against my tongue. I growl in pleasure, loving the way she takes control. She knows exactly what she wants and she's not afraid to take it.

I slide my hand up the slit of her dress, taking a handful of her delicious ass and squeezing. She squeaks, that adorable squeak she does when surprised. I smile a bit before sucking her clit between my lips and gently teasing with my tongue. Her hips buck into me and I squeeze her juicy ass harder.

"You're going to make me cum!" She pants out breathlessly and I suck her clit harder, now inserting two fingers into her, fucking her with my fingers over and over.

Now is when I stand back up, my fingers still thrusting into her, faster now. I watch her face, mesmerized by the beautiful look of her as she orgasms violently. Her thighs tighten around my hand before loosening slightly. I remove my fingers from her, sliding them into my mouth and groaning as the taste of her fills my tastebuds.

She tastes so fucking good. She feel so fucking good. Every bit of her is so fucking good.

Her eyes flutter open before her mask slowly falls from her face. Her hazel eyes burn into me before her hands reach up, gently clasping the mask on mine and pulling it down. I hold my breath for a beat as our eyes stay locked in silence.

"I—" I try to find the words to explain myself but I'm not sure exactly how I'm supposed to. How am I supposed to explain the fact I've just gotten on my knees for this woman. I tasted this woman, I felt this woman. I had my mouth, tongue, and fingers in and on this woman.

The moment her lips spread into a boxy grin, my heart sinks to my stomach. Fuck.

Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung!

The thought of him jolts me from the cloud of lust and I instantly pull away from her. Ronnie stares at me, narrowing her eyes as she tries to read my sudden reaction.

I can't do this. I told him I wouldn't. But I did, I fucking tasted her! And I want to do it again. Oh god, he's going to kill me.

"Ronnie," I swallow roughly. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not." She says and my eyes shoot up to meet hers. I tilt my head, a little confused and she sighs before crossing her arms across her chest.

Those fucking breasts.

"I wanted it, I want more." She says. "Let's not pretend as if we don't want each other right now."

"I do," I say, not sure why I'm even admitting it but then again, she probably already knew this. "I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone else."

"So what's the issue?" She raises a brow. "Why did you stop?"

I struggle to form the right words to attempt to explain to her. I could say that I really want to fuck her but I can't when her brother is on my mind. No, no, she might get the wrong idea about that. Shit.

"It's just..." my lips part and she raises her chin at me.

"Just?"

"Your brother," I let out with a sigh. "He wouldn't approve of this, us."

The snort that comes from her startled me and she suddenly starts to laugh.

"Who the hell cares about Taehyung?" She settles herself against the railing. "I'm not asking for marriage here. I have needs and you obviously do too. I don't see why we can't help each other out with those...needs."

I blink.

"What are you saying exactly?" I ask and she sighs heavily.

"I want to have sex with you!" She exclaims. "I'm not saying we commit because it's pretty clear neither of us are ready for that but having sex here and there is not an issue."

My face is expressionless as I stare at her. This woman...she's actually serious? She wants to have sex with me casually? The fact she's even telling me so straightforward like this...she's such a turn on.

"I feel the same," I say, taking a few steps back towards her. "I don't do relationships. Don't think I ever will."

"I'm fine with that," she shrugs. "I'm not exactly looking for a boyfriend, more of a companion. Company, if you will."

This makes my lip twitch and I can't help but smile. "You really don't care what your brother has to say?"

"Who says he'll know?" She smirks and I thank the heavens above for sending this woman to me. And also Taehyung.

I find myself moving closer to her, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her in for a deep kiss. Her hands roam my chest, my lower abdomen, teasing at my belt. I pull away from the kiss, gently lifting her chin with my finger.

"Down boy," She says lowly with a smirk.

"I thought—" I start but her lips cut me off before she's swiveling around me and swaying her hips as she walks ahead.

She stops, glances over her shoulder and smiles.

"Well, aren't you going to take me to your room now?"

My cock is the one to answer her, standing to full attention and I gulp before she chuckles, swaying her hips side to side as she exits into my parent's home.

And I follow her like the horny dog that I am with only one thought on my mind.

I'm about to fuck the shit out of Taehyung's sister.