Drift

Neon tossed over trying to avoid the sunlight that was directly hitting her eyes, she groaned and covered her head under the comforter but came to her senses realizing that Yoru still had his arms wrapped around her. She looked back over to see him fast asleep, the sight of him sleeping so peacefully caused her to smile. For once he didn't look so serious, she always thought it was so impressive how he could keep up with it all the time. Before she could even realize Yoru had opened his eyes and turned bright red the moment he saw Neon laying next to him but contained his sudden blushing rather quickly. Yoru groggily spoke, "What are you looking at?" Neon shrugged in response and then buried herself back under the comforter, Yoru rolled his eyes and got up walking over to the window and began closing the curtain so that the sun wouldn't be directly on their faces, he laid back down cuddling up close to Neon until the both of them had eventually fallen back asleep.

AFTERNOON

Reyna knocked on Yoru's door entering as soon as they slid open, she was the one who'd always normally wake up Yoru if he was too late for training or some other type of important events. When Reyna first entered the hallway light that was seeping in from the door was subtle yet bright enough to see Yoru and Neon cuddling up next to one another. Reyna paused standing as still as she could mid-step. She held her breath in shock, her face lit up causing a sly yet evil grin to form upon her face and without another sound she quickly walked back out making sure the doors slid behind her. Reyna clasped her hands together excitingly and walked over to Sage who was reading in the other room nearby. Reyna quickly began explaining what she had just witnessed, she watched as Sage's eyes widened with disbelief. As the day passed by Yoru eventually woke up around 4:08 PM and sat himself up from the position he was laying in, he looked down at Neon and smiled softly for a second, he didn't even realize that he done so, his face came to it so naturally. He moved Neon over a bit so she wouldn't wake up. After Yoru finished he stood up and looked down at Neon one last time before opening the door and leaving, he walked down the hall and ended up running into Viper, "Oh well what an unpleasant surprise- look who's awake." Yoru scoffed in response quickly walking past Viper into the kitchen where Brimstone and Sage were talking at a table, Yoru walked right past them but he could tell that both of them had their eyes glued directly on his back the second he did. He spun around and watched as the two quickly went back to looking at one another and focusing on the conversation they were having beforehand. Yoru rolled his eyes and looked at the two, "What's the issue?" Sage and Brimstone looked back over to Yoru, they were both silent for a moment but then Brimstone attempted to speak up, "What's going on between you and.." he stopped then looked at Sage worryingly, Sage spoke up finishing the sentence for him, "Yoru- what's going on between you and Neon?" Yoru took a moment to process what had just been said then immediately got embarrassingly flustered, "Ugh, nothing is happening between us." He paused for a moment but then continued speaking, "What is it with you old hags and snooping around other peoples business anyways." Immediately after he spoke he stormed out and walked back into his room looking off to the side then at Neon who was still sleeping, he walked over and laid back down, as he looked at Neon he reached out his hand and held the side of her face, after a minute or two he moved his hand away and then shook her shoulder gently, "Neon, wake up." she grumbled in response and rolled over the opposite direction causing Yoru to grow agitated. After no luck in waking up Neon he picked her up carrying her back to her room, as soon as the doors opened he placed her onto her bed and closed the blinds, he stood there looking down at her one last time then walked out making sure the doors slid shut behind him.