Sprinter

Neon peaked from the top of her pillow for a moment, "What are you doing in my room?" Yoru rolled his eyes with a sigh, "Can you just get up? Everyone's wondering where you are it's annoying to hear them nag about your whereabouts." Neon pulled the pillow down her face and sat up facing Yoru but as soon as she did he had already walked out of the room leaving Neon alone again just as he had did the night before. Neon quickly got dressed with a pair of dark gray tights and a light gray oversized tee that had old oil stains on it from helping Raze or Killjoy mess around with their little devices not too long ago. Neon stepped out of her room and headed downstairs into the kitchen where everyone usually hung out, it was either that or the living room, only except on her way there she'd ran into Sage who was heading upstairs to her room. Neon quickly started up a conversation, "Good afternoon Sage!" Sage quickly glanced at Neon, "Oh hello, what are you up to?" Neon shook her head, "Out of curiosity and trust me I know this is a weird question but- was everyone asking where I was?" Sage shook her head in response with a confused expression forming onto her face, "No, why? Is something the matter?" Neon looked off to the side questioning to herself even more, "No, thank you though. Talk to you later!" Neon waved off to Sage and quickly turned around heading back to her room. Neon paced around the room frantically thinking out-loud to herself, "He never speaks to me, he never comes into my room, he lied to me? Why did he need to lie?" As Neon was pacing back and forth she heard a knock on the door and quickly swooped herself underneath her bed. She heard the door to her room open and from underneath her bed she saw someone walk towards her bed and lay onto it, she slowly crawled out from underneath her bed and rose up a little above her mattress to see who was laying there and of course it was none other than Yoru himself. Neon in a silent panic thudded back onto the floor and rolled underneath her bed with her hands covering her mouth but as soon as she made the thud Yoru had gotten up and quickly dropped to the ground looking directly at Neon which created an awkward amount of eye contact between the two. After a moment of silence Neon went out through the other side of the bed and ran out of the room as fast as she could but this only caused Yoru to chase on after her. Yoru had eventually chased Neon all the way outside where she'd ended up hiding behind a tree faraway from where she last thought she saw him, Neon took a deep breath letting out a sigh and as she turned her head to the side he was sitting there right next to her causing her to fall over in fright. Yoru chuckled menacingly, "Got you good didn't I?" Neon furrowed her brows with an angry look forming onto her face, "What was that for? Why were you in my bed also?" Yoru paused for a moment and glanced down at Neon making a sly smile, "I don't know just figured you missed me based off the way you reacted last night~ Oh! Need I remind you of this morning as well?" As soon as he said that Neon glanced off to the side where his hand was resting on the grass and sat up a bit turning her attentions towards him, "So what? Do you have an issue with me now or something?" She looked up at him as he smirked standing himself up and spoke, "We might if you want to keep acting that way toward me." As he began walking away from Neon she looked away for a moment, he stood there waiting but when she didn't follow he looked back yelling her name, "NEON! Are you coming back or what? I thought you claimed you were the fastest one here what happened to that title?" As soon as Neon heard him she paused her thoughts for a moment and stood up running back to catch up next to him. On their way back there'd been slight chatter between the two until they separated for the night heading to sleep.