Lightning Bug

Neon crawled up under her comforter tossing her body over to the side so she'd be staring at the emptiness that was her closet. She closed her eyes for a moment but when she opened them she had an eerie feeling that she was being watched, she sat up in bed and walked over to her closet, when she peeked inside there was nothing there but the moment she turned around Omen had appeared out of nowhere. Neon screamed and ran out meanwhile Reyna and Chamber pointed towards her laughing amongst themselves. Neon turned around heaving a large sigh and lashed out at Omen, "Seriously! I was about to go to sleep why would you do that?" Omen shrugged and pointed towards Reyna who was holding a ball of yarn, she proceeded to walk on towards Omen and place it in his hands as he turned around walking the other way while vanishing into nothingness at the same time. Neon quickly jolted around to face Reyna and Chamber, "So it was you two? You guys are sick." Reyna walked up to Neon looking down to her, "Don't take it so hardly my dear, have sweet dreams~" she taunted. Chamber still laughing waited up for Reyna and the both of them walked downstairs, Neon stared as the two of them left the room leaving her mouth ajar, "I'll get both of you back someday!" Neon rolled her eyes and walked back to her bedroom flicking the light switch on, she sighed and flopped face down onto her bed, she let out a long loud groan. She glanced over at her phone the time was 10:33 PM. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

LATER

Neon woke up at 12:57 AM, she turned on the light by her bedside and let out a relieved sigh, she had an awful nightmare but then remembered how badly scared she had become earlier that night because of Omen. She stood up and thought to herself what to do since she couldn't see herself falling back asleep right at the moment, she let out a sly grin and walked out the door leading all the way down to Yoru's room. A moment after standing outside his room she impatiently waited for the metal doors to slide open, when they finally did she stepped inside quickly and glanced around stopping to realize that the bed was empty and Yoru wasn't anywhere to be seen. She sat down on Yoru's bed still taking a look around captivated by the posters hanging up more than anything else there. She soon ended up finding out how extremely comfy his bed was when she fell asleep almost immediately. About an hour later Yoru came back into his room, he turned on the light and silently was sent into a state of panic when he saw Neon laying there fast asleep causing him to quickly shut the lights back off. He walked around and sat down next to Neon shaking her shoulder a bit in hopes that she'd wake up, "Neon." he muttered quietly. Neon rolled over and weakly smacked him in response, causing Yoru to open his eyes widely with an impressed expression on his face. He glanced down looking at her again, "Wake up Neon." Neon mumbled softly her eyes slowly beginning to open, "Wh.. go away..." she groaned.  Yoru rolled his eyes and attempted to wake up Neon again, "What are you doing here?" Yoru asked. Neon sat up with a confused but still sleepy expression planted on her face, "What do you mean? I'm in my room." she opened her eyes and quickly realized where she was, "Oh." Yoru gave her an amused look, "Doesn't look like your room now does it?" Neon blankly stared at Yoru and turned around burying her face into the mattress while also holding a pillow over her head. Yoru laid down next to her wrapping his arms around Neon and pulling her closer toward him causing Neon to blush, "What's the matter? You got yourself in this mess. You have no one to blame but yourself." Neon turned around to face him, "Goodnight." Yoru let out a serious yet embracing smile, "Goodnight idiot."