I run downstairs when I hear the engine roaring in the yard. I was playing game on my computer when he comes over to my house. I only wearing a plan thin t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I don't bother about my outfits. I'm seeing my crazy best friend, not a girl to date with.

"Why do you so excited whenever he comes over?" Hui Xin, my 16 younger sister commenting. She's playing  a violin in the living room which makes my ears hurt.

"Just stop playing that horrible thing!" I retort.

"It's not the violin which is horrible. It's the way I'm playing it..." She grumbles.

Ha? She knows it. I don't argue with her. I open the door and stand in the porch. I look at the boy who climbing down the Ducati 1299 Panigale. He removes the helmet that covers his head then he clutches it while walking to the porch where I standing before the steps. He throws the helmet at me which I promptly catch.

He step on the first steps before suddenly he drops himself and catches my leg while saying : " Oh! Zhan's sexy long hairy legs!"

"Fuck you!!" I shouted out of my concern because I surprise and terrify with his sudden action. I hit his head with his own helmet.

"Aw! Zhan! That's hurt!" He complains and rubs his head.

"Serve you right!" I grumble.

"Zhan? Watch your mouth!" Mom shouting from inside the house.

"Sorry!" I shout back at her.

I glare at Yibo who grinning stupidly. I walk into the house after I throw back his helmet at him.

"Zhan, dinner is ready in 5 minutes...!" Mom informs me. "Hey, Bo! Are you joining us for dinner?" She asks Yibo when she sees him.

"Yeah! Sure, aunty!" Yibo replies. He places the helmet in the display table in the living room.

"Hey, Xin!" He greets my sister.

My sister only raise her hand without answering him.

"Where's uncle, aunty?" He asks my mom.

"He's still praying behind...! He's coming soon...!" Reply mom.

We take the seat around the round table. Dad comes.

"Hey, Bo. You're here...!" Says Dad. He pulls a chair and sit on it.

Yibo nods at my dad.

"How's school, Kids?" Dad asks.

"As usual..." I answer.

"Bored," Yibo's answer.

"I have the ticket to join the ballet competition in Nanjing!" Cries Hui Xin.

"No ballet competition for you , Xin! You need to fix your grades on your study...!" Says Dad, sternly.

I see my sister pouting. She loves music and dance. But the problem is these make her unfocused on her formal subjects which makes her grades drop too extreme.

"You both will graduate in two months. Do you have plan?" Mom asks.

I and Yibo look at each other. I don't have plan to continue my college. Not sure a out Yibo, but I heard his father wants him to get the master degree and plans to send Yibo to study aboard for it which against by Yibo.