Chapter 19: Zane?

Start from the beginning

But that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that there were so many lashes.

Eight

Eight deep lines on her pristine back.

And all of them were bleeding. All eight lines on her flawless back were dripping with blood. Blood that she didn't deserve to lose.

"Oh my god," Jackson says. For a moment he just stared like the rest of us. He was blinking and blinking like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. None of us could believe what we were seeing. When Jackson got out of his trans, he went right into doctor mode.

He scrambled to open his duffle bag of medical equipment. After it was open, he took out bags of gauze, a thread, and a needle.

"Someone give me hand towels, many, many hand towels!" Jackson said to everyone in a very prominent tone. Sofia ran to a room and came back with four hand towels. She gave them to Jackson who put the towels on Adelina's back, putting pressure so her bleeding would slow down.

"I need more, these aren't going to be enough" Jackson said to Sofia who nodded and left to retrieve more.

"Zane, come here and help put pressure on her back," Jackson said and I immediately got up from my kneeling position and did as I was told. Put pressure on half of her cuts, while Jackson did the other half.

"Why didn't you call 911?" Jackson said, his voice filled with immense concern. He looked like hell. His hair was dishevelled, his eyes looked like they were going to break a cry at any moment. He looked like he's mind was going through many scenarios of how this was going to play.

Either she lives

Or dies

Sofia came back with more towels, and Jackson called Will and Ash over to help with putting pressure on Lina's back.  After they got in their positions and put pressure, Jackson told me to let go of the towel and help him stitch Lina's cut's one by one.

I would make sure any blood that was seeping out got caught in a cloth, while Jackson slowly stitched each one of her cuts, making sure that the wounds were closed properly, and went going to harm her further.

During that whole process, Adelina was out cold. She didn't move, or speak, didn't flutter her eyes even a little bit, she was just passed out.

However, Jackson kept stopping and making sure she was alive by checking her pulse and making sure her oxygen mask was intact on her face.

When all of the stitches were in, Jackson advised that we move Lina to one of Sofia's sofa's so she doesn't sit in a pool of her blood. We were going to stay at Sofia's house but then decided that was the worst possible idea since her parents would be here.

So we decided on my house.

While I and Jackson got his car ready for Adelina to go to my house, everyone else was cleaning Sofia's house of the blood that came out of Lina.

After I and Jackson finished pushing the back seats all the way down so Lina could lay, we set some blankets from Sofia's house down so Lina would be comfortable, and in case there is more blood, it won't get on the car. We also made sure there was extra medical equipment in the back of the car in case we need it. Hopefully, it won't come in handy.

After finishing in the car, we headed back to Sofia's house and got Adelina from the sofa to take her to my home. 

Jackson helped position Adelina on me so she was bear-hugging me, her front on my front, her arms wrapped around my neck, and her legs around my waist, so her back wouldn't get rubbed on me, and cause further damage.