Chapter 12

Peter Parker huh...

For some reason, that name and overall the boy seemed familiar to me.

"Hold on." I said and went outside to catch him before he went too far.

"Hey."

"Uh-oh hey.." He turned around and said but his expression quickly changed. As if he was excepting anyone but me.

"You um-"

"I'm sorry but I have to get going. So sorry." And he walked away.

What the hell.

I scoffed. Trying not to think much about it.

I turned around to get back to MJ and Ned but bumped into someone. Great.

"I'm so sorry-" I looked up and saw a fairly attractive boy.

"No worries." He smiled. "I should've moved quicker."

I giggled. But it was a nervous giggle. He nodded and went inside the coffee shop.

Oh no. That's where I have to go too! This is so embarrassing. What if he thinks I'm following him or something?!

I sighed and awkwardly went inside. The guy sat down and MJ went to take an order from him.

I quickly walked past him and sat next to Ned. "Nednedned, save me."

"What the-"

I explained everything and he burst out laughing which would probably draw more attention.

"Boy!" I pinched him.

"Okay sorry it's really not that funny." He said but I know he was holding back laughter.

MJ came over as she heard Ned's weird laugh and asked what was going on.

Ned explained it to her, giving a few chuckles there and here. She giggled a bit and was about to say something but another costumer entered the shop.

"Oh shoot." Ned looked down on his watch. "I gotta run. I forgot my Grandma needed something from the Pharmacy. See you later." He hugged me and left.

I smiled and looked around. That guy was still there. This is weird. I've been having this feeling for the whole day that I know people I've never met.

MJ called me over so I got up from my seat. "What's up?"

"Can you get this guy a coffee? The one you bumped into." She gave a small smile. "There's so many costumers, I can't keep up."

I rolled my eyes and went to get his coffee. "Here you go." He smiled and thanked me.

But just before I went back to my seat, he stopped me.

"Hey uhm, this probably sounds sudden but do you mind getting coffee sometime?"

Oh wow that was a bold offer. And the one I couldn't say no to. I mean, come on. If you saw the guy you'd think the same.

No but for real. I really need some social life. I only have like 2 friends.

"Sure. I'd love to. What's your name?" I couldn't get coffee with someone who I don't even know the name of.

"I'm Peter. Peter Parker. What about you?"

(I think it's obvious which one 🤭)

What. Wasn't that the exact same name as that coffee guy?!

"Oh wow that's weird...I just met someone with the exact same name as yours."

"Oh? Did you?"

Does he have to be so intimidating sjshshhdhs

"Yeah but never mind. Forget about it, it was probably just a coincidence. When do you want to get coffee?"

He looked around. "Well...we are kinda already here.."

I mentally slapped myself. "Oh! Right!"

But it appears I said something funny because the infamous Peter Parker giggled. "I'm kidding. Of course I won't make you get coffee with me right now. Maybe tomorrow. I'll give you my number."

I gave him my phone and he wrote in his number. "Here you go."

I gave him a small smile and went back to my seat. But not a moment later, MJ ran over to me. "What happened? What did he say? Why did he take your phone?" 

"...He asked to get coffee tomorrow."

"And??? Did you say yes???"

"Of course I said yes, MJ."

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry. I haven't forgotten your top rule. Except disappointment and you won't get disappointed." I smiled.

"Oh yeah about that. That Peter guy knew that rule too. It was weird at first but I mean it's not like we're the only ones that think that." She said and went back to cleaning the tables.

Another coincidence, huh.

This has given me a headache.

The next day

I looked in the mirror before leaving the house. Today was the day. I was getting coffee with that guy I bumped into.

I made sure there wasn't anything wrong with my clothes and hair. it was just coffee but I still wanted to look presentable.

We agreed to meet up at the coffee shop where MJ was working. Thankfully, she wasn't working today. That would be awkward.

I was at the bus stop when someone tapped on my shoulder. "Y/N?"

I turned around and saw a girl with red hair. "Hey uh do I know you?"

"What? Y/N, it's me. Wanda."

"I'm sorry but I seriously don't know what you're talking about.. "

This was getting kind of creepy. How did she know my name?

After a few seconds, she said "You don't remember..."

"Remember what?"

"Don't worry."

"Worry-"

"I'll make you remember."

A/N: HII!! thank you soo much for reading!! I hope yall liked this chapter! I don't know if I've said this before but i have a tiktok account about marvel called nathanandsully (well its partly about uncharted too although I don't post that at all tbh) so follow if you want <3 sorry if there are any mistakes. Have a great day/night 🤍

also btw you met Wanda at the same time as Peter so since you forgot about him, you forgot about Wanda too. Every person that you knew from Peter was forgotten. MJ and Ned weren't because you knew them before Peter since yall go to the same school. please lmk if you don't understand smth ❤