Chapter 1

Hi! Before you start reading I want to say that this doesn't exactly follow the nwh events. I might change some stuff like for example when other villains arrived, andrew's spiderman did not. not yet in my story. so it won't make sense if you're excepting it to be like it was in nwh. and this was inspired by @/tomholland.povs1 on tiktok!! since i couldn't find the fanfics others made based on that pov I decided to make my own lol

I was walking around the street, confused. I was talking to MJ and the next thing I know, I'm in a completely different place.

I started looking for Mj and Ned but when I couldn't find them, I started looking for Peter.

That was when I saw him. In the middle of the street trying to resolve what seemed like a conflict between two people.

I quickly walked up to him. "Peter! What the hell is going on?!"

He stopped for a moment, as if he was frightened by my voice.

"What did you just call me?"

"...Peter? Your name?"

"Whaat? No...I'm- I'm Spiderman. Yeah. Your friendly neighborhood spiderman." He leaned onto a car which broke into pieces.

Oh God this is an embarrassing sight to watch.

"Uhh okay? But Peter, everyone already knows you're spiderman- oh sweetie...are you in denial?"

Peter has been my friend since middle school and so have MJ and Ned.

(you are 20 and andrew/peter is 25.
so you were 10 when you met tom's peter and he was 7)

"What?"

Why is he acting like he just heard the news...

"Oh come on. Mysterio? You being accused of killing him? Your identity being revealed on TV to the whole city and becoming public enemy #1?"

He glanced around and then picked me up.

"Peter what the fu- No! No! Put me down, now- Oh sweet Jesus." He was dragging me somewhere high which almost made my heart leave my chest.

"What's your problem today?!" I said when he finally stopped.

"Mine?! Who even are you? What is Mysterio and when was my identity revealed?!"

Okay now I was truly confused.

I was about to say something and hesitated for a few seconds before pulling his mask off.

"What are you doin-"

"You're not Peter..."

He's a completely different guy. Nothing like Peter, at all. So why was he wearing a Spiderman suit?! I don't understand anything.

"Okay now I'm even more confused. I am Peter. I'm Peter Parker." He quietly said, making sure no one heard him even though we were practically in the sky.

"I'm so lost right now. So you're pete-" I turned to him to get a good look at his face when I realised that he was still holding me and we were close.

Too close.

I could hear him breathing which was quite distracting.

"Uh- you can put me down now." I managed to say.

"Oh right, yeah." He put me down and now there was an awkward silence between us.

"Okay anyways. As I was saying, from where I'm from, Peter Parker aka Spiderman is my friend. He defeated a villain but before the villain died, he exposed Peter's identity and made it look like he murdered him so now the whole city hates him..."

"This is all crazy." He responded after taking a few minutes to analyze what I said. "So you're saying that there's another Spiderman? Besides me?"

I nodded.

"Wait...so is this like a multiverse situation?!"

"A what situation-?" I've never heard Peter talk about anything like that.

"Multiverse. it's like infinite realities. I've been studying about it for a while but I've never really had any proof that it's real."

Oh wow. This is just getting even more crazier. But I was used to this supernatural stuff since Peter often took me with him.

"Okay well, any idea on how to get back? Peter really needs my help."

"Is he like your boyfriend or something?"

"What, ew no. He's 17 and I've known him since he was 11. He's like my brother."

He just chuckled.

Which I for some reason found adorable.

No no I need to snap out of it and figure out how to get back.

"Well I'm sorry but unless your friends from their side try to help us, I'm afraid you'll have to stay here."

"Stay here?! Are you serious?!" This can not be happening right now.

"Okay, I'm not THAT bad...am I?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Wow rolling your eyes? Really?"

"Yes. Now let's go. I'm freezing-" I was barely finished with my sentence when he picked me up and jumped off.

A/N: Hi! This will probably not get much reads lol I was just lucky with my two previous stories but I'm really grateful! thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry this was a short chapter. I'll make longer ones in the future. sorry if there are any mistakes and if you didn't like something pls tell me so I can improve. if you have any ideas, comment them. have a good day/night <3