Chapter 4

Harry Osborn? Nope, doesn't ring a bell. I have no idea who he is.

"And what do you want?" I continued.

"Aw come on, there's no need for a knife. You can put it down." He started coming forward.

"Stay the hell away from me and tell me what you want." I held the knife even more firmly now.

"Woah okay okay."

"Y/N, are you okay?" I heard Peter call out and then his footsteps.

(just Peter = Andrew's Peter)

I turned away for a second. "Yeah I'm fine. it's just-"

But when I turned back, he was gone. The man in the suit was no longer there. Weird.

"So what- Why do you have a knife in your hand...?" Peter said as he came into the room, followed by Peter three.

(Peter three = Tobey's Peter because you met him last)

"There...there was a guy right in front of me. He was wearing a black suit and he said his name was Harry Osborn, I think." And soon as the name left my mouth, they froze.

"Harry Osborn?!" They both said at the same time.

Then they looked at each other confusingly. "Wait, you know him?" Peter asked Peter three.

"Yes...he was my best friend but then he became a villain."

Peter's jaw dropped. "Same! He was my best friend and then he became a villain!"

Oh wow. This current reality Peter doesn't have a Harry Osborn but he does have Ned...No. Don't think about it. It doesn't mean Ned will become a villain too. Nope.

"Okay you need to describe him to us so we know which Harry it is."

"He had blond-ish hair and blue eyes. He wore a suit and hmm what else..."

"Oh I don't think it's mine then. I'm pretty sure he had brown eyes." Peter three sighed in relief.

"This is bad. This is really bad." Peter started walking around the room, mumbling to himself.

"Tell us about him, Peter. We need to know everything you have on him so we'll have a better chance against him." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"He...he uh was kind of the reason for you know, Gwen's death." He stared at the floor.

Oh shit. Gwen meant a lot to him and now her killer shows up? He was right. This is very bad. It hurt me that I couldn't do anything to ease his pain so I just hugged him.

"I won't tell you it's going to be fine and all that because no one knows but I'll tell you this, you're not alone." After I said that, he started silently sobbing in my arms.

My heart burned. I wish life wasn't so unfair to all three of them. They truly deserve better.

"Guys, what's going on here?" The current reality Peter came in.

So we told him what happened. He didn't have much of a reaction since it wasn't anything surprising given our current situation.

"Listen, I'm so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen..." He said to Peter.

He shook his head. "No no it's not your fault. You're just a kid. I would never blame you."

Awh.

But then I suddenly remember someone who can help us. Doctor Strange! This current reality Peter hasn't said anything about him which was weird