Chapter 10

Ha. Lol. This is a dream. Definitely. This can't be real because what the fuck.

I thought it wasn't possible to time travel past the time you died?!

Okay, Y/N. You can do this. Deep breaths. "Uhhh Tonyy, how are you on this fine da-"

"Y/N." Tony interrupts me.

"Yes."

"What did you mess up this time."

God Damn it. Why does everyone know me so well.

"Nothing...we need to find Doctor Strange. Like, right now."

"But only Peter two knows where he is and he kind of lashed out on us after you died and then he left.." Peter murmured

"Wait, you died?!" Tony inserted himself in a conversation which he wasn't supposed to hear and now everything is fucked and the future is ruined

Fantastic.

Just great.

"Ugh. I'm going to go find him. We seriously need Strange." I got my phone and opened the door.

"And DON'T say a word to Tony. Like nothing. Not even a sound." I pointed at the Peters and left.

I walked, as fast as I could without running, through the dark hallways, cafés, restaurants, parks or anywhere Peter two could possibly be.

Nowhere. It's like he vanished.

Okay, Y/N, think. Where could he be at night where no one would bother him...

Aha.

The rooftop!

And I was right. There he was. Standing on the rooftop, looking over the lit up city who don't even know what's about to come.

"Hi."

HI?! YOU JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD.

"What- Y/N?! Hu- what. You're...You're supposed to be dead. Is this a hallucination, am I hallucinating?" He spoke so quickly I could barely understand what he was saying

"Woah Peter, slow down. Yes I'm alive. You're not hallucinating, don't worry. I'll tell you everything." I went and hugged him.

Shortly after, I sat down, pointing to the spot next to me.

He sat down too and just stared at me. "Y/N, I'm so glad you're alive but how? I saw your dead body.."

So I told him everything. The whole freaky time travel thing and saved the worst for last.

I sighed before telling him about Tony. He's going to freak out.

And that he did.

"What?! Mr.Stark is here? You brought him here?!" He immediately stood up, with his mask in his hand.

"I didn't mean to, Peter! I don't even know how he got here and that's why I need your help. you have to bring Doctor Strange back from wherever you trapped him." I slowly stood up.

"What? No way. if I let him out, he's going to send all the villains back without giving them the chance to change their fate." He started walking back and forth, mumbling stuff to himself.

"You're not listening! Tony freaking Stark is here! A dead man! We're messing with the timeline, Peter. this is not child's play! You mustn't take this lightly!" I was sick and tired of this.

I'm not even going to lie. I am. Yes I understand that every villain should he given a chance and I'm so happy that we managed to change Doctor Otto but what if we don't manage to change the other villains??