☁️Deku x Nekomata !reader

Requested by Enderrealm

In this world, not every man is born equal. That is a lesson I learned at a very young age. After another day of bulling Izuku slowly limped his way back home from school. Bakugo and his goons just love to smash in the fact that Izuku has no quirk, and that means he has no future in hero work.

As Izuku kicked an empty can along the sidewalk, he noticed a small ball of fur curled up by some empty boxes. As Izuku got closer, he noticed that it was a kitten with... Two tails? It looked so malnourished and skinny, that Izuku couldn't find it in himself to just leave it there in the cold. 

So Izuku scooped up the kitty and hurried home. At first, Inko didn't want to flee's in the house, but also didn't have the heart to kick them out. So she opened a can of Tuna and the Nekomata cat devoured it.

After dinner, Izuku scooped up the cat and brought them to his room. Only to be shocked by the cat's reaction, it was almost human-like. The Nekomata slowly examined the room, looked at the figures, staring at the posters, and even gave a "you are a weirdo" look at him. 

"I-I am just a really big fan," Izuku said, as the Nekomata gave him a "Sure you are" look.

"C-Can you understand me?!" Izuku gasped, as the two-tailed cat nodded.

Izuku at first didn't really know what to make of this, but soon came to the conclusion that this cat simply had a quirk that gave it human intelligence. So after the cat got comfy, Izuku proceeded to poke and pride at the cat to ask it about its quirks. With simple yes and no questions of course.

As the one side conversation continued, Izuku soon began to rant and drop all of his problems on this kitten. The Nekomata seemingly listened very intently. As tears began to run down his cheek, the cat gently rubbed their fluffy head against his cheek. Wiping away the boy's salty tears.

"Thank Y-you," Izuku sniffled as he hugged the cat.

_______________

From that day on, The cat that called itself Y/n began to accompany Izuku. From school and home. But one day as Y/n waited outside, they noticed Something falling out of one of the classroom windows.

As Izuku made his way around the school, looking for his notebook. He found His cat friend Y/n soaked to the bone, with his notebook in their mouth. Izuku smiled sadly as he took his notebook and Picked the cat, promising them a nice can of tuna later.

If only today was just like any other day. Many crazy things happened today, from almost being killed by a villain, to being saved by All Might, to grabbing onto all might as he jumped high into the sky, Only to crush Izuku's dream, and walk home dejected.

As Y/n rode on Izuku's shoulder, they couldn't help but feel bad for the boy. When something Caught their attention. There was a large crowd of people watching a villain run rampant as the heroes fail to do their job.

Izuku ran over to see what was happening and was shocked to see it was the villain from before. What made it so much worse, was that the villain was Holding Bakugo hostage. Y/n watched with conflicting feelings but was shocked when Deku suddenly put Y/n down on the ground. Then ran straight into the chaos, the heroes and citizens gasped in horror as this small boy chucked his bag at the villain in hopes of saving his bully.