10-Ms. Soliel Calistèe de la Roche

"Rubbish! You know-I don't think you should be! And by the way-Cliff has no idea I have seen Mrs. Anonymous! Unless-" Lyric eyed him with sudden suspicion.

"I had to! He was bugging me so I had to-I am sorry!"

"It's OK-if you don't tell him anymore. I'll tell him myself! It's high time he should know!"

"Lyric-be extra careful! She might know that you have seen her and it might be a part of her plan to lure you!"

"I will be careful! Extra careful! But I still wanna be a part of the investigation!" she got off the car to the interrogation room with Enif. "Stay here!" she told the driver. Ms. Roche was already there with make-up painted on her face. She was looking into the mirror she had clenched in her palm and was brushing mascara.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Ms. Roche!" Enif apologised stiffly.

"It's ok Mr. Fawaris since I just got here two minutes ago!" her voice was quite unlike the other people at the party.

"I want to inquire about how did your family overcome the debt it faced seven years ago?"

"By my beautiful paintings!"

"Just by your paintings?"

"How else do you think we could've?"

"By, thievery, I suppose!"

"Wh-!"

"Your family faced awful circumstances seven years ago! Seven years ago, Mrs. Anonymous was first sighted."

"That makes no sense!"

"It does to me!"

"What proof do you have that I have committed all those thefts?"

"So, you admit you have?"

"You misunderstood my question!"

"Well, seeing that way, what proof do you have that you haven't stolen the jewel?"

"I was talking with others when Lady Valarie noticed that the jewels were missing!"

"Repeat the ninth word that you said!" Lyric sighed.

"Witty, well since you don't know the exact time when the jewel was stolen-"

"Not the point!"

"Well on what basis do you say that it's me who has stolen the jewel and that I am Mrs. Anonymous? I can show you my air fare and pictures of myself being in France and signing papers! And if I am not wrong-there hasn't been a thievery in France except this one!"

Their arguments went on for another half an hour while Lyric checked over the reports of the finger prints and other details around the mansion but finally spoke when Enif commanded to arrest Ms. Roche for further investigation. "She isn't guilty!"

Hello everyone! I won't be updating for two days. There is an award ceremony in another city by an NGO, and I am invited as an honorary guest there. I am really sorry for the inconvenience.