'Why?" I asked, did something happen..?

"Is he okay?" I asked

"He'll be fine, he's strong, if you see him will you contact me ?" Dean asked and I replied

"Don't worry, if I find that human highlighter, I'll kill him" I said

"Aren't you attending the assembly?" he asked as he was unaware of the presence of the two beasts.

"N..no" I said and my phone rang...It was Alex, I think I saw Dean clenching his jaw...he doesn't like Alex. I gotta go. I said to Dean

"Take care and stay alive" I said and started walking and my luck, I crashed to someone....that felt familiar.... I looked up and saw Baekjin's intimidating face with cold eyes looking down at me....wait but his hair were totally down on his forehead....like bangs...he looks exactly his age.

"What are you staring at?" he asked, I shook my head and left him as I was walking with my back against him,I felt like we two were going in different directions and there is nothing I can do about that, and that feeling left a tightness in my chest.

I came out of the building and it was dark, and further away from the building, I walked ahead and saw Alex, Gerard, Rowan, Teddy and Eugene and I felt at peace, as I saw my friends.

"The union looks shitty, Selena.." Gerard approached me as I was walking to them.

"It is" I said

"Shall we go?" I asked Alex

Alex stared at me...why is everyone staring at me..?

"Never mind, lets go" Teddy said, clapping his hands....wow they all came to pick me  up...I feels so happy.

As we were walking on the bridge above the busy roads, Gerard looked down on me and said

"Hey..." 

Ahhhhh! Why is he talking to me, what to do...how to respond...Should I smile?!!?

"Y..yes..?" I asked him and looked up, his hair still still clouded his eyes.

"N..n..nothin..g" he blushed a little and looked down.

THAT WAS SO CUTE!!

As the others were walking ahead of us, I immediately looked down the bridge like he has notice a ghost and my eyes trailed where he was looking as saw two familiar silhouette walking,....one had long hair and other was a beefy guy.

My hands gripped the railing in fear as Rowan muttered

"It is them right..? Mokha duo..?" 

"Who are they?" I asked instant as fear was showing on my face 

"Myles Joo was defeated by them, the previous head of Hyeongshin High" Eugene muttered, still looking at the retreating figure.

 Several questions sprang in my mind, how? When? He was excommunicated from the union then why? Did something happen in these past few days...which is why Baekjin looked colder than usual? I gulped remembering the way I talked to them. 

As I was about to pour out my questions Alex said, he was probably worried

"Don't give a damn, let's just enjoy today" he muttered and started walking away. I looked at Gerard and he just shrugged his shoulders.

We reached Ttossiki chicken, As soon as I saw Ben and Gray, my mind felt at ease. I looked around, a chicken stall stood and tables were sent under the open dark sky and small fluorescent bulbs hung on the wires who's ends met at the branches of tress.