Chapter 29: Rigid

Start from the beginning

Cole coughed some blood as he jitters again hands on his head as if he was having a headache.

(y/n): W-what happened to you? Why are you acting like this?

(y/n) sobbed.

Cole slowly stands up in his feet jittering, he seems contemplating wether to stand or not, hands on his head as he screams pulling his hair, trying to rip his head apart, faint black aura shredded within his head as if he was burning alive, Cole falls back on the ground. (y/n) didn't think twice to catch Cole as he fell.

Cole huffed in fear, gripping tightly on (y/n)'s arms. Tears rolled down in his face as he shivers violently.

Cole: Help me...

(y/n): I-I'm here! Please tell me what's wrong?

You cried

Cole: I-it wasn't me!

(y/n): w-what do you mean?

You said alarmed, you stared at Cole's scared eyes as you vivid a small figure etched at the black eye. It has a red glowing eyes that adds more to your assumption alongside with the faint glow of fire wrapped around Cole's head.

Auditor.

Fuck!

(y/n): I see you in him you sick bastard LEAVE. HIM. ALONE!!

You screamed in anger.

Cole: *grunt* Get out! I can't control Him!

Cole said in a struggle as his hand suddenly moves punching you directly in the face causing you to spit out some blood.

Fuck

The words in your head started to change as it fills more temptation to kill Cole.

You wiped up your stained mouth as you gave a glare to Cole that causes him to whimp.

Cole: S-sorry... *grunts*

You got up in your feet, stared at Cole at the ground who was struggling to get Auditor out of his head, he continuously slams his head on the ground just for the sake to stop Auditor.

He's already a goner.... you can't help him (y/n).

No...

You see yourself through him, he can get rid it off just like you right?

You stepped closer to him but Cole wailed to not get any closer.

(y/n): Let me help you... please... Let's go back... in our world... together.

Cole: I can't... I told you...

(y/n): There must be a way...

Cole: THERE ISN'T!... Auditor had finally took over my body and I am now of his possession... I can't get rid of this mess as long as I'm alive...

Cole glanced at you sobbing.

Cole: you have to leave... you had a chance to get out of here Auditor can't get himself on you.

(y/n): I can fix this cole! I don't want to leave without you... you're my brother... you're the only one that's left for me.

Cole stood there as he cried more hands crumpled within his heart, guilt crept on him.