Episode 37: Project Shadow

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Last time, Eggman tried airlifting the Death Egg back into the sky, but Kaminari and I sent that ball of scrap crashing down again in our new ride, the Torando! Other than that, things have been pretty quiet. Guess I showed ol' Eggy not to mess with me."

The scene begins with Sonic and the others hanging around the UA dorms, deciding what to do with their last few days of summer left.

Sonic: So I'm thinkin' we grab a bite then catch a movie afterward. I heard Chao in Space was pretty good.

Kaminari: Works for me.

Just then they hear sirens and police cars from outside and some arguing near the entrance.

Sonic: Hey, what's going on out there?

Mina: Looks like the police are here. Did your dad say he was gonna come visit?

Sonic: Never said anything to me. Could be trouble, let's check it out. 

At the front gate, All Might, Aizawa, and Present Mic are arguing with some GUN soldiers.

GUN Commander: I'll ask you again; where is Sonic the Hedgehog?

Present Mic: You guys can't just come barging in here guns blazing ya know. Who do you think you are anyways?

Topaz: GUN Commander Topaz. We know he goes to school here. Move out of the way or there will be trouble. We don't want to make this more of a mess than it already is.

Sonic: What's goin' on guys?

All Might: Young Sonic!

Aizawa: Go back to your dorms, this doesn't concern you.

Mina: Oh! Is it a case? Something big?

Sonic: What, did ol' eggy show his face again, or is this something else?

Topaz: Sonic the Hedgehog?

Sonic: Sonic's the name, speed's my game. So what seems to be the trouble, officer?

Topaz: You're coming with us.

Sonic: Say what now?

Before Sonic can comprehend what's going on, one of the guards slaps a pair of handcuffs on him.

Sonic: H-Hey! What's going on?!

Topaz: Sonic the Hedgehog, you're under arrest for trespassing, theft, and destruction of top-secret government property.

Sonic: WHAT?!

Deku and Uraraka: Under arrest?!

Iida: Sir, tell me this is some kind of practical joke or test!

All Might: Unfortunately no...

Sonic: You must be kidding! What are you talking about?

Topaz: 18 hours ago, one of our bases was attacked by a 3'3 Mobian hedgehog moving at supersonic speeds. After that, the GUN federal reserve bank was attacked and robbed.

She shows them a projection of the footage recorded from the attack on Prison Island and the break-in at the federal reserve bank.

Jiro: Oh my God...