Chapter 9: Captured!

Urbosa looked around with a worried glance. Where are those two? she annoyingly thought. "Come on people!" she yelled towards the large mass of Hylian and Gerudo soldiers. "There's not one left here, EVACUATE!" The soliders saluted, and swiftly left the Hideout. Most of the Yiga had either been killed or had fled, declining the Yiga's numbers massively. Walking outside into the fresh air and sheathing her sword along with her shield. Looking one more time at the now almost cleansed hideout. 

Waking up with a splitting headache, Link groaned. Sitting up with slowly, his eyes started to adjust to the area around him. Looking around, It appeared he was in some type of prison. The floor was dusty beyond measure, and the walls looked as though he was in some sort of cave. Chains made out of some strange type of material were latched onto his legs and arms.

Link was completely bewildered. Why am I here? he thought. Then he remembered. His pupils dilated in a sudden panic. He reached towards his back, attempting to lash out his sword, but the mysterious chains suddenly reverberated and turned a light corol red color. 

As if by magic, the chains had turned into an iron hot cuff. Screaming in pain, Link tugged at the chains harder, making them turn into a even darker, more dangerous looking, crimson color. Black burn marks and welts started appearing around Link's wrist. The hero bent down in pain, tears stinging at his cheeks.

"Well well well..." a voice sounded outside the cell door. Link quickly, from instinct tried to reach for his sword again, which resulted in him getting burned by the chains. Link howled in pain yet again. The person standing before the door was the man, the myth, the idiot himself...

MASTER KOHGA

Leader Of The Yiga Clan

"HAHAHAHA well look at THIS." the man screeched, swooping his head down so it could look Link face to face between the bars. "NOW!" the man yelled like a 5-year old. "I WILL CRUSH YOU!" he looked at Link deviously. "LIKE A-" the man seemed to be at a loss of words. "NEVER MIND" he yelled while stamping his foot, losing his temper. "I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE ANYTHINF CRUSHABLE." "AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" howled the main as he rolled on the floor laughing.

Link was- although in pain- throughly confused. THIS IDIOT IS THE LEADER OF THE YIGA CLAN?  

Master Kohga, after another bout of laughing recollected himself. 

"WHERE'S MIPHA" he yelled.

Completely ignoring him, he drawled like a drunk man: "Nowww, before we KILL YOU..."

 "Let's have some fun..." he said with a lopsided smirk. There was another heavy blow to his head again, and he was knocked out yet again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Hideout, Mipha was recovering from the pain from the fiery chains. Upon waking up, she was so worried Link that she had yanked on the chains she had not noticed. Zora's themselves being weak to such heat, nearly burned Mipha's entire hand off. Luckily, although she could not use her healing power upon herself, she was not as reckless as Link, as didn't move any farther.

-That is, until she heard Link's scream of pain vibrate of the wall. 

"Link!" she screamed.

Struggling against the chains as her loved one screamed yet again. 

The chains burned with an intense glow. Her hands couldn't take it anymore. Blood starting leaking out of mouth and her hand turned a shriveled black color. She heard Link scream one more time. She couldn't take it anymore.