Chapter 7 - Back to the forest

Start from the beginning

  I blushed slightly but hugged Ciel and whisphered back into her ear.

"I'm going to miss you too. I'll be back as soon as I can dear." (Rimuru)

  We stood there for a while, cuddled in each others arm. Then Ciel pulled away and kissed me on my lips. I was flustered at first, but returned the kiss soon after.

"Have a good trip honey." (Ciel)

"You too, dear" (Rimuru)

  After that me and Veldora teleported back to the cave where the copy of Veldora is in. Nothing has changed since we first appeared here.

  Before I absorbed the fake Veldora I asked Veldora to release his aura as the same level of sealed state.

  Confirming that Veldora is releasing right amount of aura I absorbed fake Veldora.

"Now I have to call Luminous."

  Veldora flinched at the mention of her name. "Wh-why do you have to call her nii-san?"

"Well, she is really interested in you and apparently she is the god of western church and the actual ruler of Ruberios." (Rimuru)

"So, in order to prevent panic spreading around the world I should inform her first." (Rimuru)

  Though I explained him the reason, he still seemed uneasy about calling her. I ignored him fidgeting around and called Luminous through the crystal ball she gave us last time.

  The ball glowed and shimmered. After a few second, an image of Gunther appeared inside the crystal ball.

"Rimuru-sama? How can I help you?" (Gunther)

"Hello Gunther. I'd like to discuss something with Luminous. Is she around?" (Rimuru)

"Yes sir. I'll bring this to Luminous-sama now."(Gunther)

  Gunther disappeared and after 10 seconds later, Luminous appeared in the crystal ball.

"What do you want this time?" Luminous asked with zero interest in her voice.

"I erased the proxy of Veldora, making him officially released from the seal. I was wondering if you cou-"

"YOU WHAT?!" Luminous shouted cutting me off.

"Hey, calm down. What's the matter anyways? You didn't seem to mind when I was with him." (Rimuru)

"That's because that stupid lizard was at least in someone's control!" Luminous shouted again, making Veldora flinch adn scurry away who was listening from behind.

"I promise I will make sure he won't cause any trouble and stay in Jura forest. So, can you please help me with annoucing Veldora's release to the rest of the world?" I calmy explained.

  Luminous was quiet for a minute then she sighed and replied. "Tch, guess I have no choice. But remember this. If you break your promise, you and the stupid lizard will never see the daylight again!"

'Well, the realm where dragon's castle didn't really had a concept of day and night.' I thought. 

"Of course. I will keep the promise. If Veldora make trouble in the future I'll let you and Velzard-nee know first." (Rimuru)

  Veldora looked like he wanted to protest, but I silenced him with a glare. I didn't want to threathen him, but this wasn't the time for objection.

  Luminous just snorted at my response and ended the communication. The crystal ball stopped glowing and I put it back to the imaginary space.