XIV

- Forgive me, Sara.

Baal mumbled as she was crying on Sara's shoulder. Baal felt a kiss on her head.

- It's alright your Excellency.

Baal pulled Sara in for a kiss. She felt happy and grateful that she had Sara back. She then suddenly thought about Miko. That sly fox... Baal then felt anger surging through her. That Miko was the person who started all this. All this mess. Sara yelped.

- Huh-?

Baal then realized Sara and she were holding hands, and she must've dug her nails accidentally into Sara's palms.

- Oh I am so sorry Sara!

Baal apologized. Sara smiled weakly and excused herself to go wash her face. Baal took Sara's hand before she could walk away.

- You are not mad at me again, are you?

Baal asked, desperate. Sara turned around and kissed Baal.

- Of course not! I know you didn't do it on purpose.

- Besides Sara, why do you need to wash your face?

- No reason.

Baal knitted her eyebrows, but quickly shook the negative thoughts out of her mind. Sara came out of the bathroom, and was met quickly with a request from Baal:

- Will you accompany me to an event later this evening as my date?

Sara's face flushed red.

- O-of course, your Excellency.

Baal smiled warmly and took Sara's hand. She pulled her along, and they went strolling through the city of Inazuma. Ignoring the fact that everyone was staring at Baal and Sara, it was very peaceful and romantic.