"What" said my mother rudely and this increases my nervousness.

"V...vo actually I wanna say something to you" my father raised an eyebrow and stared at me to continue. Ahh sanju go for it.

"Actually in college I have two friends Neha and Priya, don't worry I didn't tell anything, but the thing is that yesterday they call me and forced me to told my address to them as they want me to sprang my weekend with them outside and after half an hour they are coming here to ask a permission from you both as I told them you both were protective towards me that's why you both don't want me to hurt, so they are...are coming here" I said in a one go and till this time I didn't have any courage to look up because I'm scared, sacred of their reactions, scared of beatings.

"Okay" huh! What it means? Did they agree?....

"Huh?!"

"I said okay let them come, and remember my people will be there beside you, if any slightest things change in your workings then be ready to face the hell and this time punishment will be more worst that you will beg me to kill you" he said in a dangerous tone which sent shivers in my body but I'm happy that he agreed.

"Thankyou, I will remember" as I was about to go he again called me.

"You will go only if Avinash will go with you, then forget it" I nodded and ran away to Avinash room to tell this and when I told him he became very happy and instantly agreed to tag along with me.

Third person's POV

Sanjana was very happy that their parents allowed her to went with their friends and they had no issue of their friends to came here but the truth only known by them that why they allowed her, let's see.....

''Why you allowed her if she told anyone?''

''She will not because she knows everyone was there keep an eye on her, anyways I had a lot of work here some people are coming here for that deal, that's why I said to her to take Anshul with her because if he saw them and got to know about the deal that will be very problematic.''

''What type of deal by the way?''

''Shruti( Sanjana's mother) it's the most biggest deal due to which we get lot of money, and it's the drugs deal so be ready they are coming at 9:30 ok'' she nodded and went away to prepare everything.

Unaware of the fact that Anshul listened everything and got shocked as well as hurt, he thought that how can their parents earn black money but at this time he choses to stay silent because he knows their police are also a member of him so they will inform him, he decided that he will plan any strategy.

Now they all four were on the outskirts of the city which was like a dense forest but the silence and peace anyone get from there nobody can get in the city.

Neha parked the car and all hopped out from the car and first decided to roam the place, many plants, trees were moving due to wind and like they were welcoming the nature loving persons in their lap which makes the environment more beautiful as well as there was a beautiful lake which increases the beautiness of surroundings.

They decided to play there and enjoy the surroundings, after sometime everyone get tired while playing and they sat there but Sanjana's mind were only on Siddharth because he wants to got out with her and for him it will be a first date but due to circumstances they can't go especially when Sanjana started making distance from him but she don't know what he was feelings and this makes her restless.

Anshul went to the car because he wanted to do rest while they trio continue sitting there, some moment later Neha decided to speak.

''Is everything ok between you and Siddharth?.''

Sanjana's POV

I didn't expected this sudden question from her, now what should I say to her, if I lie she will definitely catch it.

'Come on, say it is not ok' said my mind nd I sighed.

''Huh?''

''You heard me right, I asked everything is ok between you two because I never saw Siddharth like that, he didn't speak much nowadays and why are ignoring him and mostly who were those that keeping an eye on you'' They both were staring at me but my mind is roaming on Neha's words, he is not ok, is he hurt? that too because of me.

''Will you answer it or not?'' said Priya.

''Guys first I'm not ignoring him, I was making distance, why? because I'm from a conservative family and my parents will never tolerate these things and if they got to know they will marry me to someone whom I don't know, and I don't want that this will happen, my whole dreams are pending that's why I don't want heartbreak and it will be better if we stay away from each other''

''Sanjana, there is a thing called destiny and if destiny wants you both together then you will be together-''

''But we are not meant for each other, there will no thing called destiny in between us, it will better for him especially if we stay away from each other.''

''But--''

''Please guys you try to understand, my family will never ever support this, please'' Sanjana said with a cracked voice while they both sighed and nodded and hugged her.

Destiny always plays a important role to get together the two soulmates, although always we get what we are meant for whether it's a job or a life partner, we will get if we try to get them and in this case Siddharth will do everything to achieve Sanjana, will he be successful and did they really meant for each other...

*UNEDITED*

Stay tuned.....

Do like, comment and share.....

Don't be a silent reader, just click the star button and see it will complete...

For now bye and take care.....