Chapter 24: The Zeula Kingdom's King (2)

The door opened, and the king walked inside the room wearing a crown on his head, and Riyo stood and stepped forward. On the left and right, there were people who seemed to be nobles and knights in the back. Of course, Jake, my father, was stood up as well.

[Your Majesty] Jake bows to the king with respect.

[Hmm... Raise your head.]

[Thank you. Your majesty.]

His Majesty's voice can be heard from our front. He was even tall enough that it was hard to see him in front of us, and then he walked and sat down on a soft sofa, and beside him was a man wearing a noble suit who looked his age, was in his thirties, and had white long hair.

And then, while the king was sitting down on the sofa, he stared at Riyo and smiled at him. 

[So...Are you the one called Riyo?] 

His Majesty looked imposing on the sofa, adjourned in his royal clothing. He looked like he was in his thirties or older, and he had a well-defined body and long white hair, and he also had a white beard on his chin.

"Yes. My name was Riyo Hanes. I was a son of the Baron Hanes family. My father was Jake Hanes, and my mother's name was Jane Hanes." He bow while saying to him.

Riyo he tried to check the status of the king but when he see it...

|STATUS|

Name| Arnold von Kevakez

|Race| Human

|Gender| Male

|Age| 39 year old

|Position/Title|

▪King of the Kingdom Zeula

▪Master of the Swordsman

▪Dragon slayer

▪Goblin King Slayer

|Strength| Unknown

|Magic Mana| Unknown

|Ability|

▪ Light Magic

▪ Fire Magic 

▪ Water Magic 

▪ Wind Magic 

Riyo he was suprised when he see the ability of the king and then he just off the status.

Huh? Is he a dragon slayer and a goblin slayer? He was also Master of the Swordsman. This king of the Zeula Kingdom was definitely something. His strength and mana are also unknown. he mumbled to himself.

[Minister Alfred. What do you think of him?]

From the side of the king, a black-haired person, around his thirties, It seemed like he was the minister of the king.

[My apologise, but you will be the one who decides for him. Your Majesty.] Alfred nodded while saying.

I can hear them. But I wonder what they are planning to do to me?

Riyo he mumbled to himself and the a suddenly voice again appeared on his mind.

|<Waze: Master. I noticed that the royal princess is  interested in you.|>

H-Huh? You again? Why the hell are you back? 

|< Permission Granted: I'm your new guide and servant from now on, and I can assist you with anything you need. Please accept my apologies for my late arrival and for not assisting you from the Orc king.>|