𝟭𝗫𝟬𝟳 | 𝙀𝙞 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨

Start from the beginning

--------------------

We changed scenes to the inside of the many rooms of the Tenshukaku. Because one of the most powerful people in Inazuma is currently having a dilemma. Ei is seen inside her bedroom, sitting perfectly still on top of her massive bed. Her eyes were currently closed but that was just on the outside. On the inside... it was a different thing.

Inside of the puppet's body or what Ei called her mindscape. She's been pacing back and forth, why? Well ever since she was done making the puppet, the feelings she buried when she was preparing for the cataclysm of how much she loved Izuku. The little things he would do to help with her and Yae making the puppet. Even if alchemy and puppetry were his strong suit, he would still help.

"Don't forget that night when Izuku-kun helped you with the nightmare you had."

Ah, your wondering who said that right? Well... it was the puppet. The puppet was supposed to be a shell for her so the erosion doesn't accelerate and helps the erosion to slow down. But it seemed that Yae had other plans and made the puppet have the feelings Ei have for Izuku. She shuddered when she remembered how she noticed this error.

•FLASHBACK•

This was a few years back, a few months after the showcase of the finalized puppet. It was any other clan meeting in Inazuma, the other clans saying what they have reported and what are the problems in Inazuma. When it was her time to speak, Ei thought that she was in control but in fact, the puppet forcefully took control as it wanted to say something.

"Izuku-kun, will you marry-"

Before the puppet can continue what it was saying Ei took control and with a heavy blush she corrected what she was saying, "Will you carry out your d-duty!" Everyone looked at their archon in confusion at the high-pitched voice she said but ignored it. Ei heard the soft giggles that her best friend Yae was trying to stop. She glared at the pink kitsune.

After the meeting was done she and Yae had a long talk about what had happened with the puppet. Yae explained that she just put Ei's feelings for Izuku in the puppet and maybe sometimes would forcefully take control and confess her feelings to Izuku. Yae's punishment? Ei put her in a dog house for a week.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

"Y-you s-shut up about that! He just wanted to help!" Ei retorted while blushing profusely. Izuku just helped her with that nightmare she had! Yeah, there were really no secret feelings there right? Does Izuku really like her? The feelings aren't mutual right? Ther is no wa-.

"You really got the habit of muttering from Izuku-kun..." The puppet cut in with a neutral expression. The weirdest thing about the puppet was it would always take neutral or no emotional expressions but when it comes to Izuku it will take any emotions that make the mood.

Ei blushed in embarrassment, was she the only one that thought that Izuku's muttering or mumbling sessions were cute? "Mou~! What should I do?!"

The puppet looked at her creator and sighed as she had enough of her dilemma, "You want to know that Izuku has feelings for you right?" She asks while putting her arms under her bust. She saw Ei nod her head, "Then let's just make him confess his feelings, without revealing that we have our own feelings for him. Sounds good?"

Ei perked up at the idea and saw that it was a really good plan and it's a win-win scenario well except maybe that Izuku doesn't really have any feelings for he-.