The things that we bought were already sent to the car so we didn't have a hard time carrying them. I'm also grateful for these guards that Mark sent us, I also didn't have a hard time looking out for the kids—if they ran around or if they suddenly got lost.

"How far is the hospital, papa?" Minhyuck asks inside the car, while I was changing Channie's diaper.

"Just ten minutes from here, bub."

"Papa…" Sarang tugged me. "Papa, if I were to buy that big building, how much would it cost me?"

I look at her in disbelief. She looked at me innocently though and waited for me to answer.

"Why?"

"I wanna be rich." She says. "I will buy everything for Taemin, Yeri, Irene, Jisung oppa, Chenle oppa, Daddy, Papa, Minhyuck, Channie, Mama, Uncle Johnny—"

"That's a long list." The guard who was driving chimed in and I do agree with him.

"Why would you need to be rich? Daddy is already rich."

"Daddy is wich?!" Minhyuck gasped after looking out on the window. His small eyes widened, then.

"Rich not witch Minhyuck…" Sarang huffed.

"That's what I said."

God, these adorable kids. I wouldn't even wonder why I love them both so much.

"You wanna ask daddy when we get home?"

"Sir, how about we visit him after the kid's check-up?"

"That's a good idea too!" I grin widely at the driver.

"Okay, kids…" He announced. "We're here."

"That's a hospital, papa? Wow!" Minhyuck gasped.

"You haven't seen a hospital before?"

"Nope." My daughter puffed her cheeks. "The doctors comes once a month in the adoption centre and he checks us. We don't go to the hospital anymore, papa."

"I wouldn't want you to because I don't want any of you to get sick." I kiss her forehead lightly. "Let's go, bub?"

"Of course papa. Minhyuck, hold my hand and don't let go, okay?" Sarang smiled widely to her brother. "Papa, hold my hand, too."

"Of course, baby." I giggled, then slowly with the help of the guard, I lift up the baby and put him on his crib.

"Should we come inside sir?" He asked but I shook my head.

"We're gonna be fine. Besides, I'm gonna need some time with my kids alone. I'll call you when we need something."

"Please do sir. We'll guard your way and wait out the pediatrician's door."

I know Mark would hire the most meticulous guard there is. He's so overprotective!

But then it led me to the idea of what would happen if I brought him with us. I mean we could've been livelier now. But then again, he's working because he has to. And I promised myself not to make him choose over us again. That's one thing I learned from this marriage.

With an encouraged heart, we walk towards the aisle of the hospital, hoping none of my kids would actually have health problems.

💍

"Congratulations! Minhyuck is cleared. He's healthy but it would he advisable if he adds some weight. Not that he's malnourished but he's close to being one if we don't add a few kilos in the next weeks."