Thirty two

"Love, wake up… You fell sleep again."

Slowly, I open my eyes and let it travel out of the car. We're finally here after four hours of travelling.

But it's not that kind of centre that I'm anticipating for. My mind shouts that this isn't worth the time.

"This is it?"

"Yes." Mark hums while unbuckling my belt for me. I roll down the window and peek out the door, only to find some kids running around Mark's car.

"Were you tired?" He whispers.

"Yes." I huff. "I didn't know it would be that tiring."

"I'm sorry." His guilt obvious from his voice but I shook it off.

"It's okay…"

"Let's go, love?"

I did not wait for him anymore. I open the car door and step out. There are a few toddlers playing around and some were teenagers on the corner, watching them.

"Uncle Mark? Uncle Mark!"

The sight was: all of the toddlers ran to Mark when one of them pointed out that Mark is finally here. Mark welcomed them, arms wide. He looks so happy with all the kids that's surrounding him while I'm left dumbfounded and shocked. So this is Mark's children in this centre.

"Love, come here…" Mark calls me. "Hi, kids. I missed you…"

"Milk! Carry, carry!" Mark immediately carried the child that called him. The other kids started bawling their eyes cutely, wanting for Mark to carry them.

"Uncle, who is this cute man?" One kid below asked.

"That's my husband." He says.

"Hey!" A small girl called me with a frown. "What's your name? And why is Uncle Mark your husband?"

"O-Oh…" Shit, I look more like a kid than they do by the way I fiddled with my finger. "I'm his husband. I'm Donghyuck."

"Daddy, that's papa, daddy?"

My ears ringed when I heard a kid call Mark his daddy. That's the baby that is being carried by Mark. It seems like that kid is the closest to him.

"Yes, yes. That's papa. Where's Uncle Yuta, Uncle Jaehyun and Uncle Taeyong? And Mama? Where is she?"

"Mama is out for… groceries, uncle Mork." The kid on Mark's thighs, grabbed his belt. "Carry, me, too…"

"Oh my god, you kids…" A teenager walked into them and gently shooed them away. "Let Uncle Mark breathe. Let's go inside now. Your presents are waiting for you."

"It's okay, Jisung." Mark says.

So this tall man is Jisung?

"See? It's otay…"

"Chenle… Help me with them…"

"Coming!" Another cute kid who doesn't look like a teenager but is a teenager, ran to Jisung and welcomed the kids.

"Daddy, what is my present?"

"Oh no, I forgot a present for my baby Minhyuck." Mark faked a gasp, and the kid is now so close to crying.

"Oh, I know," Minhyuck, the baby, pointed at me after wiping his cheeks. "Papa is my present. Papa, cuddles, papa. Wuv wuv!"

Oh my god, he's so adorable!

"Love, he wants you to carry him."

My hands shiver as I try to welcome the baby in my arms, but I can't. I don't know how. In the end, I gave him back to Mark.