"No buts. My treat. I want to spend time and get to know my future daughter-in-law" Stella held Suryeon's hands.

She got emotional with what Stella said. Unlike with the Joo family, she feels so accepted and loved by the Lees.

As soon as they're finished with the clothes, Suryeon went immediately to Logan to tell him about their ladies' bonding.

"Jagiya!" she called him excitingly and hugged him.

"Wow my jagiya looks very happy" Logan hugged her back and kissed her hair.

"Yes, I am! And it's all because of you. Thank you so much" she gave her sweetest eye smile to him.

"Anything for my queen" Logan smiled back.

"And you know what makes me even happier?"

"What?"

"Actually, it's a who" she smiled. "Your mother. She suggested going out with me, anna and halmeoni" she said to him with tears of joy forming in her eyes. "She said she wants to spend time and get to know me, her future daughter-in-law"

"Jinjja? That's so unusual of her. Hmm seems she's fond of you" he replied booping her nose.

"I didn't expect she'll like me. I'm so happy! It's only now that I feel so loved and supported" Suryeon is on the verge of crying.

"No crying, jagiya" Logan kissed the side of her eyes. "You deserve it... you deserve all the love in the world"

Suryeon was touched with his words, as always. She tiptoed and gave Logan a peck on the lips. "Thanks for always being the sweetest"

And before Logan could kiss her back, Anna called Suryeon.

"Unnie, let's go!"

"Arraseo. I'll be there" she answered.

"Enjoy jagiya. But don't be too long, ok? I'll miss you" Logan being clingy as usual.

She nodded and went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went to the salon first and Stella is having a light argument with her daughter who kept on insisting to dye her hair red.

"C'mon eomma, I want to try that color. It's just normal for ladies of my age"

"It's very loud. Choose other color"

"Ugh I hate you"

"Let her, Stella. She's a grown up now" Mrs. Lee spoiling her grandchild.

"Eomeonim, don't side her please. Also, James won't like it. How about you, Suryeon, what would you like to do with your hair?"

"Ahm, I don't have any idea ma'am. I think I'll just have it trimmed"

"Hmm" Stella touched her hair which made Suryeon nervous. "You actually look pretty on your hair already. Yes, let's just have it trimmed like shoulder length. Treatment will do also. What do you think?"

She nodded smiling. Since her mother died, it's only now that she again experienced the care of a mom.

"Unnie, dye your hair brown it suits you" Anna suggested.

"Okay let's get this done so we can move to our next agenda" Stella said.

"You surely have plans for today" Mrs. Lee reacted.

"Of course, eomeonim. I want us four to have fun" Stella replied happily.

After the salon, they decided to eat at a nearby restaurant. While waiting for their orders, Suryeon excused herself to the bathroom. On her way, she saw someone she's dreading to see.