Unexpected Visitor

It was an ordinary day in the restaurant, full of customers that's why all are busy with their own tasks. A young pretty woman entered the place and it seems like she was looking for someone. Halmeoni noticed the familiar girl and called her.

"Nina!"

"Halmeoni!"

"It's been a long time since I saw you. You're a grown woman now very pretty."

"Yes, it's been a long time and I really miss you halmeoni. I'm so happy to finally see you, still healthy and strong."

"Me too, I'm happy to see you. But I know the true reason why you're here. Logan?"

Nina blushed. "You know me too well halmeoni. Where is he?"

"Oh, he's busy serving customers. Wait, let me call him. Junki, please call Logan for me."

"Serving customers? Is he working as a staff and not?"

"Yes, he needs to learn things" Mrs. Lee smiled.

After a few seconds, Logan came and was surprised seeing Nina.

"Nina? What are you doing here?"

"Oppa!" Nina run to Logan and hugged him. "I miss you!"

Logan just pats her back. "You really went all the way here".

"Of course. I said I'll visit you. If I said it, I'll do it."

"Same old Nina, very stubborn"

"Hey! I'm not stubborn, I'm persistent" Nina hits Logan's shoulders

"Ouch that hurts! I'll get you for that!"

"You're still like the old days" Mrs. Lee said. "Okay enough of that. Let's eat lunch together. I'll let you taste our specialties here."

"Really halmeoni? I'm excited! Oppa, join us for lunch"

"Ahm I think I can't cause there's so many customers." But it's just his excuse because he wants to have lunch in the kitchen with noona and others as they usually do.

"Join us Logan. The other boys can handle that." Mrs. Lee insisted.

"Arraseo" Logan can't do anything but surrender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

"Unnie!!!"

"Oh, Yoonhee, why are you shouting? What happened"

"There's a girl out there. She seems close with halmeoni and Logan. Actually, she hugged Logan"

Suryeon's heart sank a bit as she heard that.

"Do you think she's the girlfriend unnie?"

"Ahm, maybe she is" Suryeon answered.

"Are you okay unnie?"

"Huh? Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I?"

But deep inside, she's not. Suryeon can't seem to understand why she's feeling this way and she hates it.

Before Yoonhee can further interrogate her feelings, Yoonchul came inside the kitchen.

"Chef noona, halmeoni said if you can prepare the abalone rice and blue crab stew. It's for the visitor."

"Oh yes sure. It will be ready in a few."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The foods are now ready to serve but Yoonchul and Junki are so busy with the other customers. Yoonhee, on the other hand, is washing the dishes. Left with no choice, Suryeon brought the food to them.