Meeting the LEEs

Suryeon still can't say yes to Logan's plan of bringing her to Seoul with him. She is not confident to meet his family and very scared that they will not like her, after all she is a nobody. Add to it their age gap and her troubling past, she knows his family will probably disapprove.

Logan is quite upset regarding this. Yes, he understands where she's coming from but for him it's something that they can't escape and must face together. He promised her that he will stay by her side no matter what, but it seems she's not trusting him fully.

To help the couple in their little argument, halmeoni decided that she will join them in returning to Seoul but will just stay for a week, only to back them up in case. Suryeon is still hesitant but knowing Mrs. Lee will be on her side gave her courage, so she finally said yes. Logan is thankful that she agreed but he is still sulking because he feels that he is not enough to convince her.

"Jagiya" Suryeon went to Logan, who is in the rooftop, standing in the cold air, and gave him a back hug. "Let's go inside. You might catch a cold"

Logan did not respond but held her arms that are wrapped around his waist.

"Are you still upset with me? I'm sorry. I know I'm wrong. My insecurities and worries have eaten me up that I wasn't able to think well. I'm just... really scared"

Logan turned around to face her, "I know you're scared, and I understand. But don't you trust me with my words? I'm not like your ex-fiancé. I won't let anybody hurt you even if it is my family"

Suryeon felt a pang of guilt. She should have trust him more.

"Of course, you're far different from him and I trust you" she cupped his face and caressed his cheek. "Please forgive me for making you feel that way. I'll never do that again I promise"

"You better not" Logan poutingly said.

"How can he be cute and angry at the same time" Suryeon thought. She knows he is still upset so she's thinking what she can do to make him feel better.

"I want to make it up to you. What must I do to make you feel better?" she asked him.

"Kiss" he answered immediately.

"That's easy" she tiptoed and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Not enough"

"You're quite demanding" she smiled and put her arms around his neck kissing him again but this time much longer. And as she is about to pull away, Logan tightened his hold on her waist bringing her much closer to him. Sensing that he wants more, Suryeon allowed Logan to continue kissing her, exploring her mouth, and tasting her lips as he would like to. She's starting to love these kinds of intimate moments with him because it what makes them deeply connected with each other. Also, she's amazed on how Logan remains gentle to her everytime, making her feel so loved and treasured.

They broke the kiss and stared at each other smiling.

"We will face everything together. You don't have to be scared. I'll never leave your side" Logan made a promise to her, and she'll hold on to it as they go to Seoul to meet his family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're planning to go to Seoul next week so they can still plan for strategy on the restaurant. However, Logan's mom is very consistent in nagging and calling him every day about his return, so they've decided to go this weekend. Mrs. Lee opted to close the restaurant for a week while she and Suryeon is away since it will be hard to operate with only few staffs.

"Suryeon unnie, you'll be back here in Pohang, right? I'm going to miss you so much" Yoonhee sadly asked her.

"I'll definitely go back here. But it will depend on Logan when. I'll miss you also. Don't fight with Yoonchul, ok?"